Bacterial and viral infections are most common in all the age groups particularly in winter season which brings the common infections, cold and flu which affects most of the people because of the change in the weather. The common belief of the people is that, by taking antibiotic is the only way to cure the infections.
Persistent use of antibiotics over time causes antibiotics resistance in humans. Taking natural antibiotic which is available in the home is the best remedy for the bacterial infections.
Here are some remedies naturally available that one can consume in order to increase the immunity and help in prevention of various bacterial infections. Below are some of the natural antibiotics as follows:
· Honey is a well-known ingredient that has natural healing properties.
· Honey is highly useful when taken orally or when applied to sores or wounds directly.
· Honey has the ability to prevent the growth of bacteria.
· Honey is also useful in the treatment of stomach ulcers as it relaxes the stomach lining when taken regularly and also increase the immunity.2. Echinacea:
· Echinacea is a plant extract that is believed to increase the immune system and fight against bacterial and viral infections.
· Consuming this extract every few weeks can safe guard the system from shrinking common cold and flu.
· Echinacea is believed to increase the white blood cells to fight all infections.