Gastroenterologist hospitals Kolkata

There are many good gastroenterologist hospitals in Kolkata. Click on hospitals detail for each gastroenterologist hospital Details Kolkata. In this page we have listed all the Gastroenterology Hospitals in Kolkata. There are many gastroenterologist hospitals in Kolkata. Find below list of gastroenterologist hospitals in Kolkata.


0 #15 Rajib Chaudhuri 2013-02-02 17:32
Dear Sir / Madam,
Myself Rajib from Bangladesh. My mother is suffering Cirrhosis of Liver since last month which was confirmed by USB of whole abdomen and it was found "Oesophagial Varices (Grad-3) with potal hypertensive gastropathy from her Endoscopic report. Her CT Scan of Liver shows that suggestive of LCD, Moderate ascities seen & mild splenomegaly..But I want to check up her there. Kindly advice me through my email: or Cell# +8801819107067.Please advice me.
0 #14 pratik mukherjee 2013-01-22 18:46
my father in law, 6ft, 60yrs, strong & stout had suddenly fallen ill, while working in Orissa site, all test done but HB falling to 4.3, 6 units blood at belview, showing B12 deficiency due to low food intake, he was timely in food habits, but off recent he is vomiting and low food intake,USG and endoscopy normal except 2 polyp growing(7mm) in duodenum but non malignant, pls suggest type and probable best doctors in such field
0 #13 Kishore Banerjee 2012-12-25 03:12
Dear Doctors,

My son has been suffering from Crohn's/Ulcerative colitis. He has bleeding during bowels. He needs to go toilet multiple times ( 5 to 6). Many times he has watery substances only in toilet.

He is constantly taking Pednisolone, salofack.

If there is any better treatment available or suggestion, kindly let me know. My son is 19 years old.

I look forward to hearing from you.
0 #12 Supratim Dutta 2012-12-18 13:01
I had undergone Endoscopy in the year 2007.Endoscopy report shows "Duodenal -Deformed Scattered Contracted bulb with Post Bulber stenosis ( chronic duodenal ulcer) D2 COULD NOT BE ENTERED".From that year i had been taking medicine Pantodac 40(twice daily) & Neopride 25(twice daily).Before taking medicine I used to vomit daily but now i am ok.Please suggest me is there any side effect of taking life long medicine or should I go to surgery.
0 #11 Supratim Dutta 2012-12-18 12:57
Are u taking medicine for this?
0 #10 rupesh chhetri 2012-08-24 05:40
i m suffering from bile reflux since 2004 and have tried every field of medical sciences widout long effect...plz help
+1 #9 priyanka dhar 2012-06-18 09:32
please tell me the name of the doctor of gastroenterology in Rabindranath Tagore international institute of cardiac sciences
0 #8 MITA GANGULY 2012-01-17 18:36
I m suffering from indigetion, acidity, and gastraitis problem.
I m suffering from 4-5 yrs. Pl advice me an experianced gastro entrolagist doctor to whom i can get treatment.
-1 #7 Partha Sen 2011-12-08 10:34
My father (70 yrs) is suffering from pancreatic stone pain. is it possible to remove stone by ray without surgwry in kolkata. Pls give advise
0 #6 mortoza hossain 2011-10-20 18:50
Patient Name : Kazi Momtaz Uddin Akash
Age : 18 years
Sex : Male
Oesophagus : Normal
Stomach : Antrum shows multiple superficial ulcers
Duodenum : Bulb is deformed and narrowed. The scope could not be passed through the bulb.
Comment : Peptic ulcer disease with narrowed bulb.
0 #5 abdullah al mamun 2011-09-19 11:47
I am Mamun, from Bangladesh, I am suffering upper abdominal pain and gas in my body and also pain in back side since 2000. I have already face a lot of doctor and diagnosis but could not find any think. Some doctors said its call IBS. I took herbal treatment and some days i also recovered but now I feel same. what should i do?
-1 #4 BIMAN 2011-08-18 09:28
I am suffurring from IBS -C since 2000 and taking treatment from many gastroentrologist but not receive fruitful result yet and some times I suffer a lot due to acute problems. so, please let me inform a suitable doctor of this particular disease .
0 #3 shayeem ali 2011-08-12 12:47
my father suffering from exudative ascites.please advice where to admitt.
-1 #2 Pretty Flower 2011-04-18 08:39
@ Sampa,

Gastroenterologist hospitals Kolkata

SSKM Hospital
Phone: (033) 22041100 , (033) 22236026
Address: 244, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Elgin , Kolkata- 700020 , West Bengal

NRS Medical College Hospital
Phone: (033) 22443213 , (033) 22443215
Address: 138, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road , Kolkata- 700014 , West Bengal
+3 #1 Sampa Bhattacharjee 2011-04-18 07:29
I m 30 years unmarride working girl.living outside the state west bengal and not from a very rich family. .How can I get advice
and if necessary appointment of a gastroenterogist specialist near kolkata.Plz help me . I am suffering from 4/5 years.

Add comment

Top Gastroenterologist hospitals Kolkata

Gastroenterology refers to Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive tract, liver and pancreatico-biliary system. Nowadays, many gastroenterologist health care hospitals in Kolkata are being established day by day. There are good doctors in these gastroenterologist hospitals in Kolkata, to give high quality treatment. On this page you can see gastroenterologist hospital list in Kolkata. There are also private gastroenterologist hospitals in Kolkata and also public gastroenterologist hospitals in Kolkata.