Asthma is a respiration syndrome in which an individual can’t breathe accurately. There’s some difficulty in breathing, a hindrance for the air path which doesn’t allow proper breathing and thus, the respiration process doesn’t carry out proficiently. There’s no particular age group to whom this disorder can occur, it can occur to any age group. This is a deadly disease, it can threaten life if not treated at the right time. That’s why it must be treated at right time with right treatment.
According to its origin, it can divided into these categories:
Cardiac Asthma: This asthma kind can be based upon or as a consequence of one’s cardiac problems.
Occupational Asthma: This can be caused due to the revelation of industrial danger.
Allergic Asthma: This can be because of the revelation to the allergen or foreign atoms
Real Asthma: This asthma is due to the ecological and genetic reasons.
Because of asthmatic attacks the patient’s bronchial tubes gets bloated and its associated muscles gets contracted. This becomes hindrance to the passage of air and thus the respiratory problems begin.
There are many common indications of asthma disorder such as tiny breaths, constricted chests, coughing problems, anxiety issue, cessation for extended period of time, out of breath and holdups in resting. Whereas on the whole the key cause for the origin of this syndrome is getting in contact with pollutants & allergens such as smut, molds or bugs etc. At the time of pregnancy, the smoking can result in asthma in woman. And if someone is experiencing cold and cough issue, he/she may also be more prone to asthma related disorders.
What herbs should be considered for the treatment of asthma?
Our Nature has imparted many useful herbs for curing this chronic disorder asthma.
You must also Read: Ayurveda for Memory Loss Quit the Smoking Addiction with Ayurveda Do you want to make Healthy Life! know more about balanced diet as per Ayurveda
- Neem: This aromatic plant has antiseptic antibiotic, blood purifier and anti-allergic, liver detoxification abilities. It can cure asthmatic patients from attacks very proficiently, which further assists to eliminate several other harmful stuff and allergens from the body. Thus, it is very beneficial to treat asthma.
- Shirish: This can eliminate harmful and toxic material from the body of the patient. It also assists in strengthening our immunity system off the body. This have the ability to deal with asthmatic attacks due to allergens.
Ashwagandha: It is also an crucial herb used for curing several syndromes. It assists to strengthen the immune system of one’s body. It moreover offers chilling and calming action of body. It improves our defense system and cures asthma very proficiently.
- Kantkara or Solanum Xanthocarpum: It contains anti-histaminic characteristic. It thwarts the asthmatic attack by allergensAt the time of pregnancy, the smoking can result in asthma in woman. And if someone is experiencing cold and cough issue, he/she may also be more prone to asthma related disorders.
Our Nature has imparted many useful herbs for curing this chronic disorder asthma. And ayurveda has utilized these natural instincts to provide herbal origination which in turn assists to heal many disorders.
- Kantkara or Solanum Xanthocarpum: It contains anti-histaminic characteristic. It thwarts the asthmatic attack by allergens. This in addition makes our body calm and cool. Thus it helps in getting rid from asthmatic attack significantly and defends our body from this disease.
- Haldi or Turmeric: It is one other utilized ayurvedic aromatic plant. It has numerous remedial characteristics. It is anti-allergic plus anti-microbial plus anti-septic plus biotic etc in its properties. It assists in eliminating the mites & molds as well as other allergens from the body. It is very useful in healing asthma.
|It may be helpful to you:|
|Ayurvedic Treatment for Asthma|
|Ayurveda for Osteoporosis|
|Best Ayurvedic Herbs Used as Dietary Supplements|