The gastric problem is something that is known to affect a number of people these days and different reasons are stated for the same. Improper eating habit is stated as the important reason for this problem, and when it combines with constipation and indigestion, the result will be even higher. In addition to creating bloating stomach, it is something that can make people sick from eating normally. So treatment for the gastric problem is required.
What is this Problem All About?
To make it easy to understand the human body releases gas in the process of digestion. When this gas cannot escape from the body, it will stay back in the intestine and stomach, thereby creating gastric problems. This gas released to get out of the body in the form of burps or farting, but when either of the two things does not happen, it will lead to this issue. When the gas does not get out of the body, it can lead to heart and respiratory problems as it reaches the diaphragm. This can lead to increased heart beat and will create an illusion as if it is a heart attack.
What Causes Bloating?
Generally, indigestion can happen in the human body due to a number of reasons. When indigestion happens, the part of the food that is not digested will remain in the system and it will rotten, thereby causing gas in the intestines and stomach, thereby creating a bloating sensation in the stomach.
Causes of Gastric Problem:
• In appropriate eating habits
• Improper digestion
• Lack of physical activities
Lifestyle Changes for the Problem:
Ayurvedic experts are of the opinion that constipation is the important contributor towards gastric troubles. This is why it is recommended that men and women should always protect themselves from constipation by drinking plenty of water. In addition, it is better to stay away from involving in heavy works immediately after food consumption. Also, it is recommended that people with this issue should keep their mind free from any sort of stresses when they are involved in food consumption. The reason is that stress and anxiety can lead to indigestion. As against taking fried foods, boiled eatables can be consumed. Dairy products can also create problems when they have high-fat content.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Gastric Problem:
• These patients can try stuffing their stomach with a banana before food consumption. When this is done for 15-20 days, the process of digestion will improve naturally, and it will also help in lessening gastric troubles.
• They can take dry ginger and coriander seeds in equal quantities, and these two things can be boiled in water for extracting decoction. Taking this decoction daily in the morning will also help in bringing down the chances of indigestion and gas.
• Fennel seeds, thymol seeds, and cumin seeds can be taken in equal quantities, and paste can be made with these ingredients. This paste can be stored and can be taken twice daily after meals with lukewarm water. This will help with easy bowel movement and gastric trouble.