Ques. 1 What is Baldness?
Ans. Baldness is the loss of hair in men and women.
Ques. 2 What are the symptoms of Baldness?
Ans. Hair falling out, principally when it is washed. This phenomenon also occurs most frequently with middle-aged and older men.
Ques. 3 What are the causes of Baldness?
Ans. The most frequent causes are: accumulation of oil or seborrhea on the scalp and the blocking of pores where the hair follicles are located. Improper hair care increases the problem. Another cause can be a lack of adequate vitamins and proteins needed for hair growth.
Also, hair loss can be more prevalent when the person is under excessive stress, suffers from anorexia nervosa, or dyes his/her hair.
Ques. 4 Which suggestions should be followed in case of Baldness?
- Let hot water run directly onto the scalp for a few minutes. This will help open the pores.
- Take a multivitamin, B-complex, Calcium and protein.
- Wash hair with Anti Dandruff shampoo, this helps to open the pores and eliminate seborrhea and dandruff.
Ques. 5 Which Nutrients can be helpful in case of Baldness?
Ans. The nutrients that your hair requires to grow well and shine are:
- Copper : Lack of copper produces brittle, dry and unmanageable hair.
- Vitamin B-12: Helps in hair growth.
- Calcium Pantothenate, Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B-5: These elements help the hair follicles assimilate copper.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): Nicotinic acid help the blood circulate.
- Zinc: Necessary for hair growth.
- Proteins and Amino Acids :
- PABA: Para-Amino Benzoic Acid helps to maintain the color and the softness of the hair.
- Iron & Manganese : Help proper nutrition and hair growth through good blood circulation.
The skin is made up of 98% protein. However, if the vitamins and minerals mentioned are not present, the body cannot assimilate proteins.
Ques. 6 Which Homoeopathic Medicines are indicated for Baldness?
Ans. Acid Phos, Selenium work symptomatically for falling of hair and when the scalp becomes smooth.
Ques. 7 Which Homoeopathic medicines can be used as hair tonics in a general manner?
Ans. Jaborandi Q, Arnica Q, Ceanothus Q, and Abrotanum Q, Can be mixed and few drops of this mixture can be put in coconut oil and then used on scalp.
Ques. 8 Which Biochemics are useful for good hair?
Ans. Kali Pho 12x, Kali Mur 3x, Calcarea Phos 3x, Kali Sulph 3x, Nat. Mur 3x and silicea 12x Should be mixed in equal amounts and tablet should be taken thrice a day.