Ques. 1 What is constipation?
Ans. Constipation is the difficulty to defecate due to intestinal constipation.
Ques. 2 What are the symptoms of constipations?
Ans. Constipation is one of the main causes of hemorrhoids and appendicitis, as well as acne and general intoxication of the body. A desire to defecate, pain and intestinal discomfort, swelling in the abdomen, cramps and colic; in some cases up to several days without being able to defecate with grave harm and body poisoning.
Ques. 3 What are the causes of constipation?
Ans. The causes of constipation are -
- A lack of water.
- Pregnancy, stress and anxiety are other causes of constipation
- A lack of exercise.
- A lack of fiber in the diet.
- A lack of fruits and vegetables.
Ques. 4 What are the health problems that can be caused due to lack of fiber?
Ans. The Problems that can be caused due to lack of fiber are -
- Appendicitis, intestinal constipation, diverticulum, hemorrhoids, colon cancer and colon ulcers.
- Obesity, Gout, Diabetes, kidney and gall bladder stones.
- Tooth decay, pernicious anemia, multiple sclerosis.
- Arterial hypertension, vascular-cerebral problems, varicose veins, pulmonary embolism.
Ques. 5 What suggestions are recommended constipation?
Ans. The suggestions recommended for constipation are -
Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day (drink them before meals and never during of after meals it affects digestion). Also, eat plenty of food with higher fiber content or sprinkle some bran of meals (bran contains a lot of fiber). Eat one carrot a day (don’t forget to drink a lot of pure water). Exercise preferably before going to bed.
In case of a severe constipation problem it will be necessary to administer an enema containing glycerin and other lubricating products (specially prepared formulated are sold in drugstores for this problem; ask for an enema, it comes in two sizes) or you can prepare a glycerin or one with water, cooking oil and lemon in order to defecate easily.
Ques. 6 Which Homoeopathic medicines are advisable for constipation?
Ans. Nux vomica and Biochemic No. 4 are advisable.