Ques. 1 What is Hepatitis? What are its symptoms?
Ans. The Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver.
The symptoms are :
- Noticeable loss of appetite
- Eyes and skin become yellow
- Whitish excrement
- Light but constant abdominal discomfort
- Presence of chills or being cold
- Brown urine
- Pharyngitis and a rejection to smoking
Ques. 2 What are the causes of hepatitis?
Ans. Hepatitis is caused by an infection brought on by a large quantity of virus, or the presence of toxic agents. Two types of hepatitis are known : Type – A caused by the ingestion of contaminants like polluted water, etc. and hepatitis Type – B, which is more severe and in some cases fatal. It is acquired through transfusions with contaminated blood, dirty hypodermic needles, etc.
Ques. 3 What suggestions are recommended for Hepatitis?
Ans. It is recommended that the patient, as well as the people who touch their clothing or personal objects, wash their hands after touching them.
For recovery the following is required :
- Total abstinences from alcohol,
- Detoxify the organism,
- Drink many liquids,
- Eat an excess of carbohydrates
- Eliminate common fats.
- A lot of rest and a diet with nutrients such as : fruit, beans, vegetables or cereals
- Vitamins B, C and a large quantity of bee honey.
- Proteins in the form of amino acids.
- Lecithin which is a natural fat solvent.
Ques. 4 Is there any treatment for Hepatitis in homoeopathy?
Ans. Yes, but these medicines should be taken only after consulting the doctor.