Ques: 1 What is stress?
Ans : Stress does not exist by itself but it is produced by humans according to way they interpret their circumstances. A certain event can affect two to way they interpret their circumstances. Event can affect two people in a different manner; according to the reaction or attitude towards the problem.
Stress is a reaction of the body in order to adapt to a difficult or dangerous situation. The body is a mobile chemistry lab. Any stress/ thought / worry / anxiety leads to secretion of enzymes from various glands. All this adds up to enhancement of the oxidation process.
Ques : 2 What are the main reactions in the body during stress?
Ans : The main reactions inside the body during high stress situations are:
- The arteries and veins in the face, arms and hands constrict causing paleness.
- The blood thickens, reduces the oxygen carrying capacity.
- Heart accelerates to sent more oxygen to the whole body.
- The suprarenal glands inject a certain amount of cortisone to reduce the inflammation in the body in case of an injury. This is the reason why a highly stressed person has a weak immune system.
- The liver injects a blood coagulant into the blood stream to prevent a hemorrhage in case of severe injury.
- Bronchi are dilated to absorb more oxygen. Glucose is injected by the liver to give muscles the necessary energy for the moment.
- Intense sweating is produced in all parts of the body but mainly in the palm of the hands. This occurs to get rid of the excess heat which is generated in the body.
- The whole body is set on a maximum alert status and gets ready to ‘fight’ of “escape.”
- Pupil dilation.
- Mouth and throat dryness.
All of us need a certain amount of stress; the problem comes when it is excessive and for extended periods of time.
|You must also Read:|
|FAQs on Ayurveda|
|FAQs on Root Canal Therapy|
|CAUSES OF ABORTION DURING EARLY PREGNANCY|
When stress is maintained at low intensity levels it does not affect the body. On the contrary, it helps the person to be active.
Ques : 3 Which are the common symptoms which indicate stress?
Ans : The most common warning symptoms which indicate stress are :
Ques : 4 Which suggestions are recommended to eliminate stress?
Ans : (1) To handle thoughts and attitudes correctly. It is important to substitute positive thoughts and attitudes for negatives ones. Since stress is produced by our thoughts, way we interpret circumstances is very important because we act and feel way we think. This can be achieved by reading books of positive thinking or listening to great speakers. Because thoughts are produced in the brain, thus what-so-ever ingredients one puts in brain will constitute the thoughts. Knowing this truth helps to eliminate fear, anxiety, guilt, resentment, depression, sadness, anger, etc. , and as result, stress. Change your way of thinking .
(2) An adequate diet rich in nutrients such as : vitamins B1, B3 (Niacin), B5, B6 and B12, C, E, and D, folic acid (green vegetables), biotin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
(3) Adequate rest mainly through deep relaxation.
(4) Daily exerciseEvent can affect two people in a different manner; according to the reaction or attitude towards the problem.
All of us need a certain amount of stress; the problem comes when it is excessive and for extended periods of time. In this case, it consumes a person’s vital energy and this is what wears away one’s life and stability.
(4) Daily exercise. Run or walk at least 30 minutes a day, swim, etc.
Ques : 5 Which Homoeopathic medicines are useful to eliminate stress?
Ans : Kali Phos 6x, Ignatia 200 are the commonly medicines used..
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|FAQs on DIARRHEA|
|FAQs on ASTHMA|
|FAQs on HEPATITIS|