Cancer is all about an abnormal cell growth with the potential of spreading to other organ or tissue of body.It is one of the most fatal and complicated disease. An uneven growth leads to formation of tumor. But every tumor is not cancerous. The tumor which spreads to other part are called malignant (cancerous) tumor and non-spreading tumors are called benign tumor.
Types of tumor
Research says that there are more than hundred types of cancer
But most common are anal cancer, endometrial cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, stomach cancer, bone cancer, leukemia, testicular cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, vaginal cancer, cervical cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, vulvar cancer.
Anexact cause of cancer is still unknown but some factors which leads to mutation in DNA results in abnormal division of cells causing cancerous growth are.
• Carcinogens for example tobacco, arsenic, Cigarette and cigar smoking, radiation, ultraviolet rays, gamma rays, cellular phones and cell phone towers.
• Alcohol use,obesity, toxic environment, loss of physical activity , sedentary lifestyle, denatured and processed foods
• Sunlight and excessive exposure to ultraviolet light etc.
Cancer itself is a group of disease with numbers of sign and symptom which depends on the progress of metastasis and the organ affected, but some of the common symptoms of cancer are:
• Fever, pain, unusual growth, indigestion, anorexia, unexplained weight loss or weight gain, fatigue.
Any one of us can get cancer so it’s important to get preventative approach along with Ayurvedic herbs to deal with this upcoming fatal disease.
• A regular yoga, exercise, meditation and morning walk are some best way to detoxify your body.
• Eat Fresh food, green vegetables, enzyme-protein rich fruit such as sprout, beans, kale, collards etc. Add a dairy products in your diet such as buttermilk, ghee, milk etc.
• Avoid: saturated animal fats, packed foods, hydrogenated fats, refined flour product, heated oils or fried foods.
• Regularly go through rejuvenation, purification, detoxification therapies.
Then there are some herb which consist of anti-cancerous agent and regular use of these herbs have potential to prevent from cancer.
The extract of this herbs help to fight cancer as it boosts up the immunity system, it is widely used in cancer patients and specifically in colon and prostate cancer.
• Gomutra (cow urine)
Research and studies says that cow urine has a potential and ability to fight cancer. Beside this a regular intake of it helps to fight numbers of disease and prevent you from cancer.
• Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar has ability to detoxify the body, lowers the blood glucose level, fight infection and also act as anti-inflammatory agent.
This herb is widely used in numbers of Ayurvedic preparation. As it increases the energy level of body and reduce the unwanted growth of cancerous cell.
Some other herbs which really going to help you out are
Triphala, Asafoetida, Skullcap, Siberian Ginseng, Basil, Mugwort, Turmeric, Yellow dock, Burdock root, Red clover, Milk thistle, GentianEchinacea, Trikatu, Black pepper, Ginger, Cayenne, Cardamom
Prepared : by Dr. Shivani Amola.
|You must also Read:|
|Fruits And Vegetables For Healthy Eyes|
|Diet for Healthy Pregnancy|
|Acupressure Therapy For Healing The Body|
Prepared : by Dr. Shivani Amola.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|