Ayurvedic Camp for Swine Flu

Ayurvedic Camp for Swine Flu

Swine Flu- Swine Flu has caused a big disaster in the world so many people died due to this and everyone is using so many things to get protected from this disease like Tabeez (locket), scented agarbattis and ayurvedic medicines. Due to the rapid increasing of swine flu the ministry directed an ayurvedic camp distribute the special kadha made of different ayurvedic herbs to protect the humans from this disease which will help to raise and develop the immunity against the diseases especially

Rajasthan Patrika and Janmangal Public Charitable Trust has organized a 2 days Ayurvedic camp in which all the checkups will be done including Cough, Cold, Joint aches, Fever, Back ache, blood pressure, Headache, Stomach ache, Liver problems and all the diseases will be detected and the appropriate medicine will be given by the ved specialist.

They will also give the different remedies and measures to get protected from this dangerous disease

Date – 28th Feb & 1st March 2016

Time- Morning 9am -5 pm

Venue- 31 A Janmangal Aarogya sansthan, Kanchan apartment  front of LBS College, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur

Amount – 20/- per person

For more information please contact 9352393293

Below Articles may be helpful to you:
Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners
Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life
To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

# Vivaan 2018-07-20
Hello, I am from Chitrakoot, PLz suggest some biochemic remedies for gonorrhoea .
# Dr. Naresh 2018-07-21
Kali Mur, Natrum Mur, Natrum Sulph, and silicea are few important biochemic emedies in homoeopathy which can be used safely in this case, you can also take advise from gynecologist given here-Gynecologist in Chitrakoot.
# Vivaan 2018-07-20
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Mahendergarh
# Dr. Pooja 2018-07-21
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Mahendergarh
# Aayush 2018-07-01
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Kaimur
# Dr. Naresh 2018-07-02
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Kaimur
# Tushar 2018-06-01
Hii, I am from Gwalior, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-06-02
Hello, Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoea,This disease is caused in the genitourinary tracts, for more details plz visit good gynec in Gwalior, find list of Gynecologist in Gwalior
# Aarav 2018-05-28
Hii, I am from Udaipur, Please tell that can moisture be responsible for infections ?
# Dr. Pooja 2018-05-29
Hello, good to see that you are from Udaipur, yes,that is why u must keep your genital organs clean and dry because moisture can favour infections.
# Aayush 2018-05-25
Hello, plz tell me what are venereal diseases, can you plz suggest some good gynecologist in Kodagu ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-26
veneral diseases are those which can be spread through sexual contact, The spreading agents can bacteria ,viruses etc, The examples are syphilis and gonorrhoea can be can spread by sexual contact, you can also find list of Gynecologist in Kodagu.
# Tushar 2018-05-18
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Kanker
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-19
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Kanker
# Nishith 2018-05-11
Hello I am from Dausa, My neighbour has been feeling redness and burning in urethral organs, can it be a disease, should she visit gynec?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-12
It can be a simple infection also and a disease also, If after the examination, the presence of gram negative bacteria is seen ,gonorrhoea infection can be thought of, she should visit good women's specialist- find list of Gynecologist in Dausa
# Aarav 2018-05-11
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Una
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-12
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Una
# Aarav 2018-05-04
Hii, I am from Pilibhit, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-05
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Pilibhit