Piles even sound awful. But most of people over the age 50 have them and yonger people can get them as well. The swollen and inflamed vein tissue in the anal area is called hemorrhoid or piles.
Symptom of piles:
Typical symptom of hemorrhoids are anal pain, burning or itching and bright red blood seen on toilet tissue, in the toilet bowl on the surface of the stool after defecation. Round swelling or protrusion in the anal area may also be present.
Best Ayurveda medicines:
• Arshoghnivati tab -1 ro2 tab as per condition with lukewarm water or butter milk, thrice a day after meal.
• Arshkuthar ras-125-250mg with luke warm water.
• Narikel lavan- 125-250 mg with mattha or curd.
• Kankayan vati-1 tab two times a day with water.
• Abhyarhisht- 30ml with equal amount of water.
• Takrarisht-30ml with equal amount of water.
• Tripahla churn-2 tsp with luke warm water before going bed.
• Chitrakadi/agnitundi vati- 2 tab three time a day with water.
At severe condition( 3rd and 4th degree )piles need to be operate by kshara sutra ligation and agnikarm excision it is used to remove piles masses thus leading to a permanent cure.
Home remedies for piles:
1) Homemade ointment for local application of piles
• 4 tsp distilled witch hazel
• ½ tsp comfrey tincture
• ½ tsp horse chestnut tincture
• 50 drops lavender essential oil.
Combine this entire ingredient in an air tight glass bottle with a tight lid. To use, shake well and apply gently with a cotton- wool ball twice a day and after each bowl movements.
2) Pomegranate peels: Don’t throw away pomegranate peels have special content tannins that help reduce swelling of haemorrhoids and inflammation of the intestine.
• to use these peels first dry them in sunlight and then Soak them in a half-cup of water for half an hour
• one tsp cumin seeds powder,
• three-fourth cup buttermilk
• rock salt
Blend all these ingredients well. Drink this solution 3 times a week .
3) Durva grass: The leaves of your favorite lawn weed are popular home remedy for piles. Juice of this herb can be taken along with curd or boiled milk.
4) Jeera: jeera powder is rich in fibre that softens stools and thus, provides relief from constipaten hence prevent you from piles.
Take 1 tsp roasted and grinded jeera seeds with luke warm water. And drink this decoction in early morning or empty stomach.
5) Onions: a regular use of onion juice along with sugar can help you to combat piles.
6) Isabgol: Isabgol has property to soften the stool providing relief from anal fissures and piles. Drink isabgol mixed in lukewarm water every night or just before sleeping.
7) Sesame seeds: Additionally, you can consume take 1 tsp of sesame seeds along with butter to get relief from pain and swelling.
8) A paste of sesame seeds can be used for local application over bleeding piles provides significant relief
9) Radish and carrot: radish and carrot have high fibre content; it helps by clearing the gut.
|You must also Read:|
|Fruits And Vegetables For Healthy Eyes|
|Diet for Healthy Pregnancy|
|Acupressure Therapy For Healing The Body|
9) Radish and carrot: radish and carrot have high fibre content; it helps by clearing the gut. So you can add it into your diet.
10) Foods rich in fibre and in proanthocyanidin and anthocyanidin, two compounds that improve the health of blood vessel, can help prevent future haemorrhoids and help current ones heal. Blackberries, blueberries and cherries are among the foods that contain this ingredient. If constipate is a factor, you may want to consider a fibre supplement, such as psyllium seed husks (1 tsp per day) mixed with water or juice. If your diet is less than healthy, add good vitamins to ensure that you’re getting all of these important blood vessel healing nutrients. Dairy product, meat and fatty foods tend to be constipating, so it’s a good idea to cut back on this product..
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|