Blood makes up 8% of the human body weight. It consist off
- Red blood cells(erythrocytes),
- White blood cell(leucocytes)
- And Plasma.
We can’t think of human body without this blood as it performs three main functions:
Sign and symptoms:
If you are feeling weak, fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness, headaches, pale skin, brittle nails, rapid heartbeat, lethargy and poor appetite. Then you must be suffering from low blood count to rule out this you need to do an investigation-complete blood count.
How to increase this blood count:
1. Iron-Rich Foods: Iron is an essential element in hemoglobin production and its deficiency can easily cause low blood count.
2. Add copper to your diet: Copper is an essential mineral for blood composition. You can find this mineral in poultry meats, shellfish, liver, whole grains, chocolate, beans, cherries and nuts. Its supplements are also available (900mcg tablet).
3. Eat Vitamin C and A: These both vitamins support the production and development of blood cells. And Vitamin C not only increases the blood production but also help in absorption of iron.
4. Vitamin B9/folic acid: Folic acid plays an important role in production of blood cells.
5. Vitamin B-12: Vitamin B-12 is a B-complex vitamin that is important production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. Vitamin B-12 is naturally found in a wide variety of animal foods and is added to some fortified foods. Sources of vitamin B-12 include fish, nutritional yeasts red meat, dairy products, eggs, beef liver milk, fortified breakfast cereals.
6. Get your daily exercise: Exercise, yoga and morning walk has an important role in red blood cell production. It can help you both physically and mentally.
|You must also Read:|
|Fruits And Vegetables For Healthy Eyes|
|Diet for Healthy Pregnancy|
|Acupressure Therapy For Healing The Body|
6. Get your daily exercise: Exercise, yoga and morning walk has an important role in red blood cell production. It can help you both physically and mentally. It keeps you healthy and boost up your immunity.
Prepared by : Dr Shivani Amola.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|