Commonly troubling symptoms though appear normal, it may be an illness
  • Home
  • General

Commonly troubling symptoms though appear normal, it may be an illness

It is normal to double check whether you have put off the electricity switch or bolted the door from inside or locked it properly while going out.
It is okay to wash hands 2-3 times, or take bath for 15-30minutes 2 to 3 times in a day. But if it interferes in daily routine life or troublesome to family members it becomes a problem.
Excessive hand washing, Brushing, Bathing, ritualistic behavior, touching, arranging, counting repeatedly are the common symptoms. There is a fear that something bad will happen if it is not done repeatedly.

How to recognize obsessive and compulsive disorder?
1) Someone who repeatedly washes hands.
2) Takes a long time to have a bath.
3) Gets irritable if his things are not arranged properly.
4) Excessive concerns about his health, looks, inspite of it being normal.
5) Spends a lot of time in arranging his stuff, counting.
6) Gets excessive thoughts about safety of family members.
7) Checks locks and doors, electricity buttons excessively.

How to Treat:
1) Pharmacological drugs
2) Cognitive behavior therapy
3) Relaxation Therapy
4) Hypnotherapy
5) Adopting Healthy Habits
6) Psychotherapy

Below Articles may be helpful to you:
Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners
Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life
To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

0 # Aarav 2018-12-08
Hello I am from Baghpat, My neighbour has been feeling redness and burning in urethral organs, can it be a disease, should she visit gynec?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-12-09
It can be a simple infection also and a disease also, If after the examination, the presence of gram negative bacteria is seen ,gonorrhoea infection can be thought of, she should visit good women's specialist- find list of Gynecologist in Baghpat
0 # Aarush 2018-11-12
Hii, I am from Pashchim Champaran, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-11-13
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Pashchim Champaran
0 # Vaibhav 2018-10-27
Hii, I am from Chamarajanagar, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-10-28
Hello, Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoea,This disease is caused in the genitourinary tracts, for more details plz visit good gynec in Chamarajanagar, find list of Gynecologist in Chamarajanagar
0 # Nishith Older than three months
Hii, I am from Muthuramalingam, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Pooja Older than three months
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Muthuramalingam
0 # Jayesh Older than three months
Hello, I am from Tamenglong, PLz suggest some biochemic remedies for gonorrhoea .
0 # Dr. Pooja Older than three months
Kali Mur, Natrum Mur, Natrum Sulph, and silicea are few important biochemic emedies in homoeopathy which can be used safely in this case, you can also take advise from gynecologist given here-Gynecologist in Tamenglong.
0 # Harikiran Older than three months
Hii, I am from Bhor, can you plz tell me What is the mode of infection in syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Naresh Older than three months
90 percent cases in syphilis are transmitted through unsafe sexual contacts, Mothers can also pass infection through breast milk, you can also consult with good Gynecologist in Bhor .
0 # Tushar Older than three months
Hii can you plz tell me, Which fluids can cause or spread syphilis infection, alos give me the list of good gynec in Gaya?
0 # Dr. Pooja Older than three months
Infection from semen, blood or lactation milk can occur and cause syphilis, Infection from blood syringes is very common, Infected mothers can transmit it through their milk also, consult with good Gynecologist in Gaya .
0 # Aayush Older than three months
Hii, I am from Muktsar, can you plz tell me What is the mode of infection in syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Naresh Older than three months
90 percent cases in syphilis are transmitted through unsafe sexual contacts, Mothers can also pass infection through breast milk, you can also consult with good Gynecologist in Muktsar .
0 # Aayush Older than three months
Hello, plz let me know What is menarche, I want to consult with gynec in Bankura, plz suggest ?
0 # Dr. Naresh Older than three months
the process of starting of the menstrual cycle in females is called menarche, plz find good Gynecologist in Bankura.
0 # Tushar Older than three months
Hii, I am from Panipat, Please tell that can moisture be responsible for infections ?
0 # Dr. Pooja Older than three months
Hello, good to see that you are from Panipat, yes,that is why u must keep your genital organs clean and dry because moisture can favour infections.