Do you feel as if you are “Living in a black hole”, do you feel as if emptiness & despair have taken hold of your life & wont go away. You may have depression in that case.
Depression is different from sadness or downswings in mood. Depression is much more than just sadness.
Signs & Symptoms of Depression.
It is persistent sadness of mood & loss of energy for more than at least 15 days. It is present almost throughout the day.
Along with the following:
- Loss of Sleep
- Loss of interest in daily activities
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Helplessness, Hopelessness, Worthlessness
- Death wishes
- Anger, Irritability
- Low self esteem
- Unexplained aches & pains
- Loss of Concentration
- Loss of Energy
- Loss of Interest in previously pleasurable activities like watching movies, meeting people, going out for trips
The Road to Depression Recovery
- Ask for help
- Consult a Psychiatrist
- Antidepressants Medication + Psychotherapy/Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavior therapy
- Healthy lifestyle changes
- Develop Emotional skills
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|