An unhealthy skin is one of the most common causes of acne, dark circles, blackheads and dark spots. A healthy and glowing skin holds a great importance in term of self-image and society of ideal beauty. As we all know acne is one of the curses of adolescence were as dark circles comes through mental, physical and environmental stress. And some other skin problems such as blackheads, dark spots, wrinkle, rashes are caused due to oily skin, stress, lack of sleep, ageing or the unhealthy diet. Whatever may be the reason; there are some simple and effective home remedies for dark circles, acne, blackheads to fight this entire problem and to get a healthy skin.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles, Acne and Blackheads:
1. Multani mitti (Fuller's Earth) is one of the ancient remedies for skin ailments. As it improves the blood circulation and absorbs the unnecessary oil. There are so many ways to use multani mitti and here are some of them. Make paste of
Three tsp. Multani mitti+ 2tsp. turmeric powder + 4-5 tsp. lemon juice or
3 tsp. Multani mitti + 2 tsp. neem powder + 4-5 tsp. rose water or
3 tsp. Multani mitti + 4 tsp. Raw milk + 1 tsp. honey Apply this paste regularly for a week and get rid of blackheads, dark circle and acne
3 tsp. Oatmeal 3 tsp. Raw milk + 1 tsp. fenugreek powder
4 tsp. Green tea decoction + 2 tsp. Brown sugar +3 tsp. curd
3. A regular application of these scrubs helps to detoxify your skin and provides instant glowing skin and charm
4. Take Bengal Gram flour and tomato juice to form a thick paste apply it as a face mask and remove it after 10 minutes. It helps to remove the toxins, improve complexion, and left you with healthy and glowing skin.
5. Home remedies for dark circles are- you can apply cucumber slice or potato slice for 15- 20 minutes or a regular application of rose water or castor oil helps to reduce the darkness around the eyes. Besides all this, a sound sleep and healthy nutritious diet is also the must for dark circles.
6. A regular massage or application of oil with cotton ball improves the blood circulation of your skin and provides you improved complexion, whereas oil used in massage moisturise and nourishes the tissue and promotes the cell growth.
Oil used to provide healthy skins are
Tea tree oil
7. Papaya & Honey:
Take a piece of papaya and 2 tsp. of honey mix it well. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
8. Yoghurt and Honey Mask:
Take 2 tablespoons of yoghurt and 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it. Apply it as a mask.