Summer, when the sunshine is on the peak, is the best time to enjoy with colleagues and other relatives on the beach or park. Other than the fun aspect, at the end of the day many of you are left with tanned and ugly marks on the body due to sun, which are very stubborn to get rid of. However, there are innumerous products in the market which promises to Remove Tan and other damage caused by sun. But none of them proves best to cure your Skin Tanning without any side effect, that’s why natural remedies are preferred to Remove Tan and then soothes & nourishes your skin in a better way. We’re providing numerous homemade packs for skin tan, to get rid of them easily.
Causes of Getting Sun Tan or Sun Damage on the skin
The Skin Tanning can be generated on your hand’s skin due to exposure to harsh chemicals or UV rays continuously, or you might be an athlete and involves in sports and therefore, exposed to dusty environment or polluted environment and you ignore your body completely and didn’t clean it on a regular basis. In this manner, one’s skin gets tanned and loses its originality and natural beauty.
However, many of you ask that is it really possible to eliminate sun damage or Skin Tanning from your skin completely? Well, yes with the help of home remedies, you can do that. But, keep in mind that patience is the key to natural or home remedies. Some of the homemade packs for Skin tan are described below:
• Lemon Juice: We habitually use lemon juice to remove marks or blemishes on the face. However, it also lessens the skin tannig without drying your skin.
|You must also Read:|
|Fruits And Vegetables For Healthy Eyes|
|Diet for Healthy Pregnancy|
|Acupressure Therapy For Healing The Body|
• Honey & Pineapple Pack: Pineapple, famous as the king of tropical fruits, for its taste and piquancy and yet fresh flavor. The extract of pineapple can assist in removing the dead cells from the immensely tanned arenas. It can also lessen the process of aging as it possess Vitamin C. When this extract is combined with honey, the effectiveness becomes triple times. The preparation of this pack can be via mixing pulp of pineapple with TS of honey.
• Milk & Turmeric Pack: Combine together a pinch of turmeric powder in a glass container with milk. Spread over this solution on one’s face and let it turn out to be dry. You can then safely reiterate this procedure until the tan deposited on your face has gone. You’ll then become astonished from the softness result of skin.
• Pack of Cabbage Leaves: Yes, these green leaves can have surprisingly effects on the tan deposited on your face. For removing the tan, you just have to put some cold cabbage leaves on the areas which are affected by tan. Does this process as frequent as you required.
• Vicks Vapor Rub: You might be surprised to know that applying Vicks Vapor Rub on the areas which are affected by sun burnt, it is actually been benefitted.
• Green Gourd Pack: One more Home remedy for glowing skin from veggies, this also assists you in fighting with even the worst cases of sun tan. You just have to rub down the affected areas with the green gourd’s juice, about three to four times in a day. Although, you might smell similar to refrigerator in your home, but you’ll surely throw away the tan.
• Apply Plain Yogurt: Soothingly apply the curd on to the areas affected by sun burnt, before taking a shower. You may also apply some honey drops after waiting for some time to take yogurt into effect. The yogurt can prove as an authoritative anti-tanning cause whilst honey will turn the facial skin soft.
• Ice Cubes: If the sun burn case is worst, you may even rub ice cubes on the affected areas to lessen the burning as well as itchiness that comes along with sun tan. Consecutively, only soak in bath of cold water to ease the sunburn’s symptoms.
• Pack of Aloe & Multani: Commonly known as Multani Mitti, and officially referred as Fuller’s earth is all you require for whole care of skin. It soothes and calms your acne as well as sun burns in few days, and also is not at all expensive.
Precautions from Skin Tanning
• Make use of sunscreens almost every day with minimal 24 SPF (Sun Protection Factor) or more than it.
• Take an umbrella with you and also wear a hat to look after your facial skin from getting darkens.
• Each and Every night, dampen not only your face but also other body parts for the action of cell repairing.
These are very few constituents of your kitchen (or from your refrigerator) which can make your skin tan free with excellent results. So, go for it.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|