Are you one of those who are fond of tea? But, you also want to improve your health and don’t know how? You know merely consuming green tea can provide you ultimate medicinal benefits including losing weight, increasing immunity power for fighting with numerous diseases, strengthening energy level, makes you happy and reduces stress etc. Even researches show that the constituents found in such a little bag of tea can make surprise benefits to your health. And if you’re searching for the fat burning supplement’s list, there are chances that green tea will be in the list too. Green tea not only helps in losing weight, but also lesser the chance of becoming obese. As it can improve the metabolic rate in short term, therefore, it could assist in losing weight. So, don’t wait and go for it, your overall health will surely get better with so much Benefits of Green Tea.
You must be wondering why only green tea is preferred more? This is due to the reason that it has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years in numerous ways i.e. from lowering you BP up to prevention of cancer as well. In comparison with black tea, it is more preferred due to the processing methods. Since black tea has been processed in such a manner that includes fermentation but the green tea eludes the fermentation.
|You must also Read:|
|Fruits And Vegetables For Healthy Eyes|
|Diet for Healthy Pregnancy|
|Acupressure Therapy For Healing The Body|
Here we’re providing some surprising Benefits of Green Tea, which may prove beneficial to you. But if you are going to use it as a medicine, please consult your doctor or do your research. There are innumerous Advantages of Green Tea, some of them are:
• Reduce Weight: The green tea can boost the metabolism. The poly-phenol found in this tea functions to strengthen the fat oxidation levels and the speed at which one’s body turns food in calories. And thus it can reduce weight.
• Helps in Diabetes: Evidently, the green tea control the levels of glucose by decelerating the rise the blood sugar after eating something. This can also avert high insulin points and the ultimate storage of fat as well.
• Heart Disease: The researchers think that the green tea operates on the blood vessels’ lining, assisting in calming them and also is able to endure the changes take place in blood pressure. It may also defend against the clots’ formation which is amongst the major causes of heart attacks and other heart diseases.
• Esophageal Cancer: It also has the ability to lessen the risk of esophageal cancer, and also known to kill the cancer cells without having any damage to the surrounding healthy tissues.
• Cholesterol: The production of bad cholesterol in the blood can be reduced by green tea and also enhance the amount of good cholesterol.
• Alzheimer and Parkinson’s disease: The green tea can delay the relapsing process due to Alzheimer or Parkinson’s disease. The researches carried out on mice depicted that green tea not only protect the cells of brain from dying but also restores the damaged ones.
• Decaying of Teeth: Researches depicts that the chemical anti-oxidant, namely catechin present in the tea can eliminate the bacteria or viruses causing any throat infection, dental caries or other issues.
• Blood Pressure: The consumption of green tea on a daily basis can reduce the risks of causing high BP.
• Depression: The leaves of tea contain theanine, which is an amino acidThe researches carried out on mice depicted that green tea not only protect the cells of brain from dying but also restores the damaged ones.
• Depression: The leaves of tea contain theanine, which is an amino acid. It provides relaxation and tranquil effect to our body and for those who love tea, can prove to be of great eminence.
• Functions as Anti-viral & Anti-bacterial: The catechins present in tea are very strong anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents which turns them effectual for healing everything from a normal flu to cancer. Even green tea can reduce the chances of spread of distinct diseases.
• Skin Care: Green tea can evidently assists us in reducing wrinkles and other indications of aging. This is due to the reason the anti-oxidant as well as anti-inflammatory activities. Even the green tea when applied currently can lessen the damage caused by sun.
As you have seen, there are so much Advantages of Green Tea, it not only reduces weight but also reduces the chances of becoming obese.
Process of making Green Tea
You must be wondering, How to Make Green Tea? The process of making green tea is very simple, especially for busy people. It’s just a 3 minute process in whole.
Begin by boiling one cup fresh water and then add your favorite green tea bags for about 1-2 minutes. However, you can add green tea leaves instead of bag. But, don’t leave it for more than 3 minutes as it can bitter the taste of your tea. After that, the tree is ready for drinking. Now, you got the answer of how to make green tea?
Side Effects of Green Tea
Everything has negative as well as positive aspects. Anything when consumed in excess will surely harm you in one or the other way. The same applies with green tea, it too have some side effects. However, this is not mostly seen, they are some rare cases of green tea. When people take green tea in excess amount, the chances of Side Effects of Green Tea increase. They are:
• Risk for pregnant women
• Deficiency of Iron (as it may lower the absorption of iron in our body
• Not good for Liver when taken in excess
• Stomach Upset
• Restlessness or having trouble in sleeping.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|