The symptoms of a migraine can occur in various combinations. Which include Moderate to severe pain that can affect the whole head, or can shift from one side of the head to the other. In ancient time disease of a migraine was not prevalent. As at that time, much attention is not paid to the pain occur in the body. Or we can say that it was not diagnosed and observed by people.
If any individual died of pain, then research was not taken place to find its reason. But today people are becoming conscious of their health. And thus the disorder of A migraine is observed. A migraine is a disease that comes under the category of Neurology. Symptoms of Migraine includes pain arises in the head of the human body.
It is caused due to disruption of the nervous system. In such type of disorder half of the head get affected. And it takes place for 6 to 48 hours. People who are trapped by this disease are significant in number. It is a common problem prevailing among the new generation of our society.
Causes of A Migraine:
The disorder of a migraine is caused due to the improper functioning of blood vessels. There is no age for the disorder of a migraine. The disorder of a migraine is developed in women in comparison to men. The main reason that causes the disorder of a migraine is excessive tension. And the excessive working of man and depression.
Factors which Activates A migraine:
The pain of migraine use to get activated by following factors:
- Eatables like: Nuts, Cheese, nuts, preservatives and chocolate, etc.
- Bad odor
- During menstruation period of women and by intake of pills used for birth control
- Lurid noises
- Gym exercise
- Presence of smoke
Symptoms Of Migraine:
Symptoms of a migraine are as follows:
- Excessive sweating
- Frequent urination
- Less diet
- Lacking concentration
- Problems related to vision
Treatment of Migraine:
The drugs which are used to control the disorder of a migraine are:
Measures which should be adopted by the patients of A migraine:
- The intake of salt should be reduced by women. Women who suffer from a migraine before the period of menstruation.
- The intake of alcohol should be avoided by the patients of a migraine.
- Patients with A migraine should do the exercises of Yoga and meditation.
- Patient of a migraine should avoid eatables. Like Nuts, Cheese, nuts, preservatives and chocolate, etc.
- A person suffering from A migraine should take the regular diet.
- A person suffering from A migraine should have the normal sleeping habit.
- A person suffering from A migraine should quit smoking.
- A person suffering from A migraine should avoid stress.
The disorder of A migraine is a common problem. Which can take place in every individual irrespective of his/her age? To have the disorder of A migraine is not a big issue as it is a part of our routine life. It can be cured by preventive measures and by taking drugs certified by doctors.Although this disorder is not so much dangerous if due care is not taken, then it will be difficult to handle it.
Thus, we should be aware of Symptoms of Migraine. The disorder of a migraine should only be controlled by our awareness and efforts.