Your heart is the centre of the cardiovascular system, and so in the case of any discomfort, it is important to visit one of the top 10 Cardiac hospitals in India. It can be stated that heart is the organ that is responsible for almost every function in the human body right from transportation of oxygen to ensuring your immune health.
You might have been recommended by one of the best Cardiac hospitals in India to regularly engage in the workout session and also you might have received the advice from your doctor to eat the right kind of foods.
The reason is that these two things can play a dramatic role in bringing an excellent improvement to your overall heart health and also for the health of many tissues in your cardiovascular system. For individuals with diabetes and high blood pressure, they are recommended to ensure their heart health then and there with appropriate tests.
Indicators of Healthy Function of Heart:
When you seek the advice of the best heart hospital in India to enquire about the healthy functioning of the heart, you will be recommended to get your blood pressure monitored on a regular basis. It is something that should be regularly checked for any individual of more than 35 years of age.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is something that can be affected by different factors and particularly, it is stated that if you are overweight, particularly with a body mass index of more than 30, you are more likely at the risk of high BP.
Individuals with this score are generally classified as obese, and when your body has excess fat, it will increase the work of your heart as it will have to perform more intensely to take the blood all through the body. If you are overweight, you should take the right diet and exercise to reduce weight to reduce the pressure on heart recommends Apollo Hospital.
Most of the people today in India suffer from the cardiac problems and undergo cardiac surgery. Below mentioned is the list of top 10 cardiac hospitals in India-
- This hospital is one of the best hospitals in top 10 Cardiac hospitals in India.
- It has hospitals in 11 countries, and all these provide the patients good, hygiene treatment and perfect care.
- The hospital was established din 1988 and has been recognised as the fastest growing hospital. From past 25 years, it is providing the best treatment.
- The hospital has 310 beds and 5 cath labs and 9 OTs.
They provide the services in the following areas of specialisations
1. Pediatric Cardiology
2. Pediatric congenital surgery
3. Preventive and rehabilitative cardiology
4. Cardio thoracic and vascular surgery
- It is one of the best accredited Heart Hospital in Bangalore.
- It provides the affordable health care to all class of people. Currently, it has 500 beds.
- The hospital also offers the specialities in cardiology that includes the cardiac surgery, electrophysiology and pacing, the non-invasive cardiology, the interventional cardiology and paediatric cardiology.
They provide the services in the following branches
2. Pediatric Cardiology
3. Cardiac surgery
4. Electrophysiology and Pacing
5. Non-Invasive Cardiology
6. Interventional Cardiology
- It is one of the best and famous accredited Cardiology Hospital in India that is situated at the Bandra-Kurla complex.
- The hospital is internationally accredited as well for the world-class quality care and treatment they provide.
The Area of service that is provided is mentioned below
1. Robot-assisted surgery
2. Cardiac surgery
3. Coronary artery bypass surgery
5, Children heart centre
6. Preventive cardiology and rehabilitation
- The institute being established in Kolkata is one best and accreditated Hospital.
- It provides the best cardiac care to the patients.
- It also offers the complete cardiac care with the team of skilled doctors and the medical and paramedical staff.
- It is also well equipped with the world class facilities for the non-invasive diagnostics, the nuclear medicine diagnostics, the adult cardiac surgery and the non-intervention, etc.
It provides the services in the following specialisations
1. Cardiac surgery
3. Cardiac catheterization lab
4. Invasive diagnosis
5. Non-surgical Intervention
6. Pediatric cardiac care
- The institute is located in Trivandrum Kerala. It is one of the top 10 cardiac hospitals in India and has the capacity of providing 600 beds.
- It values the patient’s belief and deals with the patients with compassion, collaboration, innovation, integrity and the responsibility.
- The hospital provides the good health care to the patients at an affordable cost. T
- he cardiac surgery and cardiology departments here deal with the diagnosis and the treatment of congenital heart defects, the coronary artery disease, the heart failure ,valvular heart disease and electro physiology abnormalities.
Manipal Hospital Bangalore is one of the most reputed cardiology hospitals in South India.
The hospital provides the specialisations in the following areas
1. Coronary Angiogram
2. Percutaneous transluminal Coronary Angioplasty -Stunting
3. Percutaneous transluminal Mitral Commissurotomy valvoplasty for mitral Aorta and pulmonary
4. Electro Physiological study
5. RF Ablation
6. PPI-Permanent Pace Maker Implementation.
7. Device Closure of ASD, VSD and PDA.
8. Peripheral Angio
9. IVC filter
10. Renal Angioplasty
11. Renal Angioplasty
12. Cerebral Angio
The hospital is one of the largest super speciality hospitals that provides the best the health care.
The media super speciality hospital is a territory care hospital with state of the art and provides the facilities in cardiology, and the Cardiac Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Joints and Spine treatment large dialysis facility, the advanced urology services and other support services are also provided.
The Institute was established in 1966. It is the first non -government sector hospital in India to start a Coronary Care Unit and the first in Pune to pioneer the cardiac Catheterization and Angiography. Angioplasty, Stenting, Open heart surgery and closed heart surgery are all the daily performed activities.
The Apollo Cardiac Centre in Delhi maintains the best record in the world of medicine. It is the best reliable brand name in India. Its hospitals, the diagnostic centres, the clinics, the consultancy services and pharmacies are the best.
The Heart Institutes at Apollo hospital is one of the largest groups of cardiology and the cardiac, thoracic surgery in the world.
Nearly 1,30,000 heart surgeries are performed that include the bypass surgery, complicated coronary artery bypass surgery, surgery for all types of valvular heart diseases and child heart surgery is also performed.
It is one of the best Cardiac Hospital in India that provides the Best Cardiac Care. It is fully computerised with the coronary care units and the cardiac cauterisation laboratories with well-designed equipment using the digitised technology and with cineless recording systems.
What Happens When the Heart Works Harder?
When the heart works harder, there will be more pressure on the walls of the arteries, which in turn will increase the chances of damage to blood vessels. So, Global Hospital suggests that obese individuals should strictly reduce their body weight and even when they bring down the weight by 5-10 percent it will lower the blood pressure and will contribute towards improving heart health. Your Cholesterol levels will also play an important role in ensuring your heart health.
It is highly important to keep the cholesterol levels under control to reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack and heart disease. Cholesterol is classified into two main types, and they are bad or LDL cholesterol and good or HDL cholesterol. LDL or Low-Density Lipoprotein is found in foods like saturated fat and particularly animal proteins.
When these foods are consumed in huge quantity, they will contribute towards building up of bad cholesterol in the bloodstream and will turn into hard plaque. So, it is recommended that if you are overweight and have high cholesterol levels, you should regularly visit the Best Heart Hospital In India for the checkup.