Types of Hospitals in India

Orthopaedic Hospitals in India
Mental Hospitals in India
Neurology Hospitals in India
Psychiatric Hospitals in India
Radiology Hospitals in India
Veterinary Hospitals in India

Below Articles may be helpful to you:
Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners
Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life
To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

0 # Priyansh 2018-01-15
Hello, plz tell me what are venereal diseases, can you plz suggest some good gynecologist in Bageshwar ?
0 # Vaibhav 2018-01-08
My friend has been diagnosed with gonorrhoea, Please tell which tests will be advisable, also suggest gynec in Visakhapatnam ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-01-09
VDRL tests should be done every month for 3 consecutive months for detecting syphilis as well as other sexually transmitted diseases,These tests should be conducted at proper times, find good Gynecologist in Visakhapatnam
0 # Aarush 2018-01-08
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Muzaffarnagar
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-01-09
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Muzaffarnagar
0 # Vaibhav 2018-01-01
Hii, I am from Badaun, Please tell that can moisture be responsible for infections ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-01-02
Hello, good to see that you are from Badaun, yes,that is why u must keep your genital organs clean and dry because moisture can favour infections.
0 # Aarav 2018-01-01
Hii, I am from Janjgir, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-01-02
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Janjgir
0 # Aarav 2017-12-26
Hii, I am from Burhanpur, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2017-12-27
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Burhanpur
0 # Himmat 2017-12-25
Hello I am from Jamnagar, My neighbour has been feeling redness and burning in urethral organs, can it be a disease, should she visit gynec?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2017-12-26
It can be a simple infection also and a disease also, If after the examination, the presence of gram negative bacteria is seen ,gonorrhoea infection can be thought of, she should visit good women's specialist- find list of Gynecologist in Jamnagar
0 # Aarush 2017-12-18
My friend has been diagnosed with gonorrhoea, Please tell which tests will be advisable, also suggest gynec in Annupur ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2017-12-19
VDRL tests should be done every month for 3 consecutive months for detecting syphilis as well as other sexually transmitted diseases,These tests should be conducted at proper times, find good Gynecologist in Annupur
0 # Himmat 2017-12-18
Hii, I am from Khandwa, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2017-12-19
Hello, Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoea,This disease is caused in the genitourinary tracts, for more details plz visit good gynec in Khandwa, find list of Gynecologist in Khandwa
0 # Priyansh 2017-12-11
Hii, can you plz tell me,What changes can occur in skin in syphilis patient, also suggest good obstertrician in Palamu ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2017-12-12
Rashes can occur on the skin in the near areas,rashes can be discrete and also symmetrical in nature, Rashes can also be pustular, you can consult with Obstetrician in Palamu.