Types of Hospitals in India

Orthopaedic Hospitals in India
Mental Hospitals in India
Neurology Hospitals in India
Psychiatric Hospitals in India
Radiology Hospitals in India
Veterinary Hospitals in India

Below Articles may be helpful to you:
Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners
Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life
To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

0 # Aarav 2019-10-14
Can gonorrhoea be caused by the infected towels, also provide the list of good gynecologist in Kaushambi?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-10-15
Gonorrhoea can be transmitted by the infected towels, handkerchiefs of the infected person, But most cases are due to sexual contacts, find here list of good Gynecologist in Kaushambi.
0 # Vivaan 2019-10-07
Hii, I am from Tuensang, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2019-10-08
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Tuensang
0 # Aarav 2019-09-30
Hii, plz tell me,Which tests can confirm syphilis in primary stage, also suggest name of good maternity hospitals in Nagapattinam ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-10-01
During the primary stage,DG illumination tests are very helpful, find good maternity hospitals-Guhan Hospital.
0 # Vaibhav 2019-09-30
Hii, I am from West Godavari, can you plz tell me What is the mode of infection in syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-10-01
90 percent cases in syphilis are transmitted through unsafe sexual contacts, Mothers can also pass infection through breast milk, you can also consult with good Gynecologist in West Godavari .
0 # Himmat 2019-09-23
Hii, I am from Ghazipur, can you plz tell me What is the mode of infection in syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-09-24
90 percent cases in syphilis are transmitted through unsafe sexual contacts, Mothers can also pass infection through breast milk, you can also consult with good Gynecologist in Ghazipur .
0 # Priyansh 2019-09-20
Hii, I am from Nadia, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-09-21
Hello, Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoea,This disease is caused in the genitourinary tracts, for more details plz visit good gynec in Nadia, find list of Gynecologist in Nadia
0 # Rohan 2019-09-02
Hii, plz tell me,Which tests can confirm syphilis in primary stage, also suggest name of good maternity hospitals in Kachchh ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-09-03
During the primary stage,DG illumination tests are very helpful, find good maternity hospitals-Dr Naik Surgical Hospital and Maternity Home.
0 # Himmat 2019-08-19
Hii, I am from Kollam, Please tell that can moisture be responsible for infections ?
0 # Dr. Naresh 2019-08-20
Hello, good to see that you are from Kollam, yes,that is why u must keep your genital organs clean and dry because moisture can favour infections.
0 # Aarav 2019-08-05
Hii, I am from Saran, can you plz tell me What is the mode of infection in syphilis ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2019-08-06
90 percent cases in syphilis are transmitted through unsafe sexual contacts, Mothers can also pass infection through breast milk, you can also consult with good Gynecologist in Saran .
0 # Lakshay Older than three months
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in East Siang
0 # Dr. Pooja Older than three months
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in East Siang