The central government is well-aware of the fact that health is wealth. With this thing in mind, the finance minister on his union budget 2016 has made certain announcement towards the growth of health sector. Let us see the highlights for allocation to health care sector:
Highlights of Union Budget 2016 towards health:
- With a view to strengthen the Prime Minister Jan Anushadhi Yojana scheme, the union minister announced that 300 generic drug stores will be opened.
- Senior citizens will get extra healthcare cover for Rs.30,000 under a new scheme
- With a view to help patients with kidney diseases and in the condition of taking dialysis, the minister announced that National Dialysis Service Program will provide dialysis treatment to all district hospitals with funds through PPP mode.
- A new health protection scheme will be announced for health cover of up to Rs.1 Lakh per family will be introduced.
- The minister also announced about new health insurance scheme to protect against hospital expenses
- The minister also announced about the exemption of service tax on general insurance services provided under the Nirmaya Health Insurance Scheme launched by the National Trust for the Welfare of people with Multiple disabilities, Mental Retardation, Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
With the increasing number of kidney patients added in India every year, the fundamental dialysis equipment gets some relief in this budget, which will be good news for patients, who are spending huge on dialysis on a regular basis. Let us hope that these announcements will bring some improvements in the lives of general public..
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|