WhatsApp Software for the Medical Procedure

WhatsApp Software for the Medical Procedure

WhatsApp Software for the Medical Procedure

As there is lot of improvement in the information technology it allows the top medical professionals to digitally reach out to a larger physical area and then consult on a wide range of cases.WhatsApp is the best among the smart phone users that comes handy in a profession like medical among the doctors. The app which was introduced mainly to text, exchange photos the videos and the voice note. It is one of the medium for the doctors to help the people and give them the suggestions during the times of emergency.

Below Articles may be helpful to you:
Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners
Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life
To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers

A group has been introduced in the WhatsApp namely Orthopods by the Orthopedic surgeons both from the government and the private hospitals for exchanging the instant images of the surgery, X-rays and the scanning results. The group was formed to tell the people about the diagnosis and the medicines. The famous doctor K Viswananthan orthopaedician at NIMS Hospital said that we formed this group just a few months a ago and now we have nearly 16 members who are doctors from the different hospitals. This is one of the best platforms to share the views.

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

0 # Vaibhav 2018-04-04
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Damoh
0 # Dr. Naresh 2018-04-05
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Damoh
0 # Vaibhav 2018-03-21
Hii, I am from Senapati, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
0 # Nishith 2018-03-14
Hii, can you plz tell me,What changes can occur in skin in syphilis patient, also suggest good obstertrician in Shimoga ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-03-15
Rashes can occur on the skin in the near areas,rashes can be discrete and also symmetrical in nature, Rashes can also be pustular, you can consult with Obstetrician in Shimoga.
0 # Vaibhav 2018-03-07
Hii, I am from Nalanda, Please tell that can moisture be responsible for infections ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-03-08
Hello, good to see that you are from Nalanda, yes,that is why u must keep your genital organs clean and dry because moisture can favour infections.
0 # Himmat 2018-02-21
Hii, can you plz tell me,What changes can occur in skin in syphilis patient, also suggest good obstertrician in Munger ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-02-22
Rashes can occur on the skin in the near areas,rashes can be discrete and also symmetrical in nature, Rashes can also be pustular, you can consult with Obstetrician in Munger.
0 # Vaibhav 2018-02-14
Hii can you plz tell me, Which fluids can cause or spread syphilis infection, alos give me the list of good gynec in Tiruvallur?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-02-15
Infection from semen, blood or lactation milk can occur and cause syphilis, Infection from blood syringes is very common, Infected mothers can transmit it through their milk also, consult with good Gynecologist in Tiruvallur .
0 # Himmat 2018-01-31
Hi, plz let me know What is the incubation period of Syphilis, also give me the list of good female's specialist in Mohindergarh ?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-02-01
Hii, The incubation period can be 10 to 90 days, plz find list of Gynecologist in Mohindergarh
0 # Aarush 2018-01-17
Hii can you plz tell me, Which fluids can cause or spread syphilis infection, alos give me the list of good gynec in Imphal West?
0 # Dr. Pooja 2018-01-18
Infection from semen, blood or lactation milk can occur and cause syphilis, Infection from blood syringes is very common, Infected mothers can transmit it through their milk also, consult with good Gynecologist in Imphal West .
0 # Jayesh Older than three months
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Kendrapara
0 # Dr. Pooja Older than three months
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Kendrapara