WhatsApp Software for the Medical Procedure

WhatsApp Software for the Medical Procedure

WhatsApp Software for the Medical Procedure

As there is lot of improvement in the information technology it allows the top medical professionals to digitally reach out to a larger physical area and then consult on a wide range of cases.WhatsApp is the best among the smart phone users that comes handy in a profession like medical among the doctors. The app which was introduced mainly to text, exchange photos the videos and the voice note. It is one of the medium for the doctors to help the people and give them the suggestions during the times of emergency.

Below Articles may be helpful to you:
Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners
Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life
To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers

A group has been introduced in the WhatsApp namely Orthopods by the Orthopedic surgeons both from the government and the private hospitals for exchanging the instant images of the surgery, X-rays and the scanning results. The group was formed to tell the people about the diagnosis and the medicines. The famous doctor K Viswananthan orthopaedician at NIMS Hospital said that we formed this group just a few months a ago and now we have nearly 16 members who are doctors from the different hospitals. This is one of the best platforms to share the views.

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

# Vivaan 2018-07-25
Hii, I am from Anantapur, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-07-26
Hello, Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoea,This disease is caused in the genitourinary tracts, for more details plz visit good gynec in Anantapur, find list of Gynecologist in Anantapur
# Himmat 2018-07-18
Hello I am from Balaghat, My neighbour has been feeling redness and burning in urethral organs, can it be a disease, should she visit gynec?
# Dr. Pooja 2018-07-19
It can be a simple infection also and a disease also, If after the examination, the presence of gram negative bacteria is seen ,gonorrhoea infection can be thought of, she should visit good women's specialist- find list of Gynecologist in Balaghat
# Vaibhav 2018-06-13
Hii, I am from Ambedkar Nagar, plz let me know What is gonorrhoea ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-06-14
Hello, Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoea,This disease is caused in the genitourinary tracts, for more details plz visit good gynec in Ambedkar Nagar, find list of Gynecologist in Ambedkar Nagar
# Lakshay 2018-06-06
Hello, plz let me know What is menarche, I want to consult with gynec in Sehore, plz suggest ?
# Dr. Pooja 2018-06-07
the process of starting of the menstrual cycle in females is called menarche, plz find good Gynecologist in Sehore.
# Aarush 2018-06-06
Hello, plz let me know Can gonorrhoea be transmitted to small children, should I consult with good maternity doctor in Sitamarhi
# Dr. Pooja 2018-06-07
yes,this can be transmitted by infected mothers to children, In this case it is called as ophthalmia neonatorum, find list of good doctor-.Obstetrician in Sitamarhi
# Vivaan 2018-05-30
Hello I am from Rajouri, My neighbour has been feeling redness and burning in urethral organs, can it be a disease, should she visit gynec?
# Dr. Pooja 2018-05-31
It can be a simple infection also and a disease also, If after the examination, the presence of gram negative bacteria is seen ,gonorrhoea infection can be thought of, she should visit good women's specialist- find list of Gynecologist in Rajouri
# Priyansh 2018-05-16
Hii, I am from Nilgiris, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-17
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Nilgiris
# Himmat 2018-05-09
Hii, I am from Mainpuri, I want to know can cigerrete sharing can lead to syphilis ?
# Dr. Pooja 2018-05-10
yes,sharing cigerette,drinking cups,common spoons etc can also lead to syphilis, Generally whenever the fluid of a person who has syphilis is shared,the infection can occur, you should also consult with good Gynecologist in Mainpuri
# Rohan 2018-05-09
Hii, I am from Pulwama, can you plz tell me What is the mode of infection in syphilis ?
# Dr. Naresh 2018-05-10
90 percent cases in syphilis are transmitted through unsafe sexual contacts, Mothers can also pass infection through breast milk, you can also consult with good Gynecologist in Pulwama .
# Priyansh Older than three months
My friend has been diagnosed with gonorrhoea, Please tell which tests will be advisable, also suggest gynec in Zunheboto ?
# Dr. Pooja Older than three months
VDRL tests should be done every month for 3 consecutive months for detecting syphilis as well as other sexually transmitted diseases,These tests should be conducted at proper times, find good Gynecologist in Zunheboto