There are some tips will help you in how to relieve back pain :-
- Chanting is way to get peace, so do Om chanting and Prayer.
- Spinal exercise: The simple movements of spinal which facilitate the practice of added range of yogic approaches by loosening the joints and muscles.
- Sukshma Vyayama: Girva-Sakti-Vikasaka (Strengthening the Neck) Skandha tatha bahu-mula-sakti-vikasaka(Developing the strength of the Shoulder-Blades and Joints),Purna-bhuja-vikasaka(Developing the Arms) Kati –sakti-vikasaka ( Strengthen the Back).
- Yoga for back pain: Tadasan, Urdhwa Hastottanasana, Katichakrasana, Aradhchakrasan, Konasana, Uttanapadasana, Pavanamuktasana, Setubandhasa, Vajrasana, Ushtrasana, Vakrasana, Ardhamastsyendrasana, Marjari-asana, Gomukhasana, Uttanamandukasana, Sarala Matsyasana, Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Makarasana, markatasan, Shavasana.
- Pranayama: Bhastrika, Kapal bhati, anulom vilom, Ujjayi, Bhramri.
- Special Practices: Yoga nidra.
- Dhyana: (Meditation).
Best ways to keep healthier back :-
Initiate this program with regular low impacts yoga, than increase this day by day according to you capacity. Yoga may help you to stretch and strengthen muscles and improve body posture (yoga poses for back pain).
Low-impact Yoga/exercises appropriate for and designed to strengthen lower back and abdominal muscles can help well.
Stretch Yoga/exercises always done before high impact exercise or other uphill physical activity.
Keep your weight balanced on both feet whenever you are in standing posture, while standing or sitting don’t lean.
Whenever you doing anything make sure about surface, it should be at comfortable height.
If most of time you’re working while sitting, you should care about chair comfort also. You must sit in chair with good back support and proper posture of body and height for the task. Keep your shoulder back. During of time you can Switch position on chair rottenly and periodically walk around the workstation or lightly stretch muscles to relieve tension. If one must sit for a long period of time, rest the feet on a low stool.
Always wear comfortable footwear that can be low-heeled also.
You must sleep on a firm surface and on the side to reduce any curve in the spine.
Try to avoid lifting heavy objects and keeping that object near to your body, while lifting doesn’t twist.
Your diet is very main part in daily routine, we should keep proper nutrition and diet to reduce and prevent excessive weight, especially weight around the waistline that taxes lower back muscles. A diet which you are taking in a day that should be sufficient calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D which helps to build up proper growth of bones.
As we all know smoking is injurious for health, please quit if you do. It reduces flow of blood to the lower spine and causes the spinal discs to degenerate.
Avoid excessive stress. Stress will also contribute to the pain intensity.
Forward bending is strictly restricted.
Prepared by : Dr.
Prepared by : Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari, Udaipur..