An effective fat burning workout is highly exhausting, physically and mentally challenging. Reducing weight takes you away from your comfort zone instantly. Crave to flaunt your toned body? Want to look superb and comfortable in swimwear? How to reduce belly fat? Chalk out a proper workout schedule that would help you to encourage maximum calorie loss with a sculpted physique. A well planned fat-loss regime has many aspects. Examine your current diet and then design your weight-loss routine.
How to Lose Belly Fat:
Cardio is an essential fat burning workout. It helps you in reducing weight. Make sure you do it on an empty stomach. It should be done in the early morning. Ideally, should be performed every day. Cardio instantly increases your heart beat to 60 to 85%. Running, cycling, dancing, jogging, power walk, aerobics, swimming are the best examples of cardio exercises.
Include these comprehensive and effective exercises in your fat burning workout regime and see the difference right away! It heightens your calorie loss, simultaneously tones your lower body and helps in reducing weight.
Exercise for Weight Loss:
- Lunges: It refers to a position where one leg should be placed forward with knee bent. That foot should be positioned flat on the ground. Your other leg would be behind. It’s an excellent thigh toning exercise.
- Push-ups: The raising and lowering of the body using the arms are termed as push-ups. It tones the abdominal, deltoid, triceps brachii and pectoralis major muscles. It’s a whole body exercise.
- Mountain Climbers: At the privacy of your home, you can shed calories by simply practising this fat-burning exercise. It strengthens your muscles and cardiovascular system and your lower body.
- Squats: It tones your upper and lowers body, including thighs, glutes, hamstrings and hips.
- Planks: It’s one of the best exercises that provide stamina to your abdomen, back and core. It resembles the position of a push-up. Here you have to bear the body weight on forearms, elbows and toes.
- Crunches: It trims your rectus abdominal muscle and oblique. In this exercise, you have to bend the shoulder towards the pelvis by lying on the floor.
These simple yet super exhausting fat burning moves can be practised anywhere. Don’t feel like visiting the gym? Gear up and start working out these excellent and toning exercises at your home and get a slender body in a few weeks’ time. Make your exercise routine dynamic and add zing to your personal life.
How to Lose Weight at Home:
The diet is a very important factor in reducing weight. If you want to reduce your weight, then your diet must be proper. Here are some tips which help you in reducing your weight at home.
- Cut back on sugar and starches
- Eat protein, fat and vegetables
- Eat a high protein breakfast
- Avoid sugar and fruit juice
- Drink water a half hour before meals
- Eat soluble Fibre
- Fat burning foods
- Drink coffee or tea
- Eat your food slowly
- Use smaller plates
- Sleep on time
Diet combined with workout provides the most desired result. A comprehensive fat burning workout is a mix of heavy training and loads of cardio. Weight training helps to build and improve muscles. At the same time, it builds up your bones, burns calories and increases your metabolism. Pilates, power yoga, weight lifting are few examples of weight or resistance training.A well-designed exercise routine with a healthy diet is the key to reducing weight. You can get a sculpted physique by adhering to a strict diet with the right form of exercise.