Chocolates are made from Theobroma cacao seeds. So many delicious things made from the chocolates. Who doesn’t want to eat them? At least I’ll be the first one to eat them.
Who Wants to Miss Them?
- A bowl is full of chocolates and our mouth waters.
- A solution to sadness and stress. A way to make anyone happy is to give them a full of chocolates.
- All the festivals remind us of chocolates.
- Birthday parties, marriage anniversaries or children’s love is all chocolates.
- While reading this, I hope I have you reminded of chocolates.
- Variety of chocolates from dark chocolates to sweet chocolates.
Chocolate milkshakes, choco lava cake or birthday cake or whether it be any pudding, everyone prefers chocolates. From kids to adults and from adults to old age, everyone loves chocolate.
Chocolate facial, chocolate flavour in shakes, chocolate wax and what all. Chocolates and its products, so fascinating.
Ingredients Of Chocolate
Main ingredients are chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, baking soda and sugar. Being a chocolate eater, you should know about the benefits and side effects of chocolates.
- It reduces the stress and fear.
- It boosts up testosterone.
- Chocolate eating people are less likely to suffer the stroke.
- Work as an antioxidant, so good for skin.
- It May Improves Lower Blood Pressure and Blood Flow.
- It May Lower The Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
- It May Protects Your Skin Against The Sun.
- It May Improve Brain Function.
It can help your heart to stay healthy.
It can help to avoid sunburn.
It helps you produce more endorphins.
Every coin has two sides. Chocolates have side effects too. Anything Overdosed can cause harm too.
Side Effects of Chocolates
Risk of Heart Diseases
Saturated fat present in chocolates increase the cholesterol level. It puts in the risk of heart diseases. Added sugar in it increases the weight.
A large amount of caffeine present in it could worsen anxiety disorders.
Due to the added sugar, it increases the chances of Diabetes. Refined carbohydrates can interfere with the activity of insulin.
It can cause trigger with the people suffering from a migraine.
If eaten in a large amount, it can also cause cavities.
Can cause the irregular bowel movement. It can also worsen the situation of diarrhoea.
Complications in Surgery
During scheduled surgery, do not eat chocolates. As it interferes with the blood sugar level.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
It can keep the oesophageal valve from working properly. This will keep the contents of the stomach coming back to air. Thus, worsening the situation.
Suppress The Testosterone
After the age 40, there is 1% decrease every year. The chocolates contain an enzyme aromatase which converts testosterone into oestrogen.
Some Other Side Effects are:
- It can also be responsible for various kidney damage and disorders.
- What do you do when you feel sleepy? Eat chocolates. This can disturb your biological balance.
- More of chocolates can cause allergic reactions. They can cause acne problems too.
- They may be responsible for decreased bone mass.
- They can cause eczema and formation of colic in infants.
- They can cause bloating and gas.
Chocolates are Used for Various Purpose:
Hanukkah is a day when chocolate coins are given in the Jewish communities. Chocolate hearts and heart-shaped boxes are given on valentine’s day. Chocolates are accepted as a gift on birthdays.
There are many uses and benefits of Chocolates as well with detrimental effects. So use wisely and be happy.