With proper napping, say 'bye' to your prolonged fatigue
An afternoon cat nap can profit your health remarkably, as per the latest research. What is power nap what no one must call it laziness, rather short naps are not only helpful but also excellent to boost the immune system and trim down your stress and tension to the whole body & mind. Studies have also found that napping is just too good to diminish impulsiveness in characters and can lower frustration levels in individuals and decreases the change of heart attack. People, who have the trouble of losing focus and concentration, have shown marked changes in their mental absorption through power nap. If you had deprived your night’s sleep, short afternoon naps could make you feel refreshed and recharged especially. Top corporate giants are more careful about this and have taken a step further by facilitating nap rooms for their employees to enhance the output efficiency.
Benefits of Napping
Bid adieu to coronary diseases and heart attacks with frequent naps it can also decrease the causes of fatigue. How can day time sleeping be helpful a study published by the Harvard School of Public Health, Boston shows that those who are with their siestas suffer 37% less in heart attacks or different heart-related problems.
- How to take a power nap to get a hold of your fatigues. Napping is a kind of a rebooting of your physiological functions. Those busy fellows, who are always on go, will find at times that life is too taxing. Power Nap doses make life not only better but also perfect to kick start everything afresh!
- A short snooze can boost an individual’s attentiveness, resulting in adding an extra dimension to the performance. National Sleep Foundation suggests a 30 minutes afternoon sleep for every working professional; this is because it’s highly beneficial for many reasons.
- In his recent studies, Dr. Sandra C. Mednick suggests napping for those who have eyesight or other sensory related issues. It’s extremely healthy as it restores the sensory sensitivity for many. Have regular cat naps, if you are facing a creative block lately. It has evidence to improve such conditions.
Take a look at the tips below, if you are still undecided or bit apprehensive about the ways of napping in between your hectic working hours:
- Always make sure to be regular in napping. Boost your circadian rhythms with usual naps.
- Follow a particular time and slot your afternoon siesta accordingly. It should not exceed 30 minutes to keep you feel refreshed and reenergized. If you exceed the time, chances are you might end up feeling groggy instead of sprucing up yourself. So, a short nap is a healthy nap!
- Do wear an eye mask to prevent the interference of light in your napping. Darkness is kind of a signal that alerts the brain and soothes your nerves. I suggested it because putting off the light in a workplace is bit odd.
- Also pull a comforter, if possible. It’s just because while sleeping our metabolism rate drops. We tend to breathe slowly with a gradual decrease in body temperature when we go to slumber.
In fact, Power Nap are not only just great, it revitalizes your mind and body and you are all set to face the next challenge with force! So the next time if you find someone in your office napping, don’t call him/her a lazy bum. Keep in mind; he is smart enough to boost his productivity through napping. Happy Nappi