Rose water is made by distilling rose petals with steam. Rose water is fragrant, and it’s mainly used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes.
"Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties which will reduce the redness of the irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It's a good cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores."
Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. We can see Benefits of rose water for every people whether you have oily, dry or multiple skins. We can add rose water to your beauty regime.
That's makes it a beauty secret or the best weapon for women all over the world, not just India. While purchasing rose water, you have to make sure that you buy only 100% pure rose water, e.g. the distilled water of roses sans the chemicals, the by-product of rose oil production.
There are Various Benefits of Rose Water Such As
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water helps for hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial nature, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to give power to the skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent properties rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. By Applying rose water after steaming tightens the capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The smell of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and gives you emotional touch, and provides you feel relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturising way of rose water improves the quality of hair. It is best one to treat mild scalp inflammation and get rid of dandruff. Rose water works good as a natural conditioner and improves hair growth.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- One of the best benefits of rose water is, it helps ageing skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- It also contributes to revitalise decaying skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Rose water helps to threaten mild scalp inflammation and dandruff that are Causby fungal infections.
- The nourishing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair.
How to Make Rose Water
Organic roses (7 stems)
Distilled water (Enough to cover rose petals)