Homeopathy is a system of therapeutics that originated in Germany. Homeopathy Treatment was discovered by a well known allopathic surgeon Dr Samuel Hahnemann.
Diseases like a migraine, psoriasis, Varicose veins, Angina-pectoris, diabetes mellitus, piles, Bet-wetting have no full cure in any other pathy. These diseases require removal of their cause for a cure, which is established only by Homoeopathy.
Homeopathy Treatment - Advantages:
The advantages of Homeopathy are as follows:
- Pregnant women are very sensitive to any eating products. But the medicines of Homeopathy can protect pregnant women as it proves safe for them.
- The medicines of Homeopathy are well suited to children.
- If a person has already been taking medicines. Then he can also continue with the treatment of Homeopathy.
- It also controls the reactions caused by the medicines.
- It does not encounter any side-effect.
- It finds its application in the acute or chronic state.
- Its access is easy and is suitable for anyone.
- The homeopathy Treatment is not very expensive, and it is affordable by the common man.
- The medicines of Homeopathy can for a long time and non-perishable.
- The medicines of Homeopathy are non-invasive.
- Its medicines can be taken as they are sweet in taste.
- Its treatment does not need injection and operation.
- The effects of Homeopathy are always positive.
Disadvantages of Homeopathy:
The disadvantages of Homeopathy are mentioned by following points:
Thus, the Homeopathy Treatment is found to be beneficial in some places. And some places it is not profitable. A large part of our population is moving towards the Homeopathy Treatment.