Many people are of the opinion that homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that can cure heavy conditions like autoimmune disease, asthma and cancer alone. But, the fact is that with this alternative medicine, they can just ingest small amounts of substances that will help their body to understand how to heal itself. Even shorter illnesses like pain can be cured effectively with this alternative medicine. Even though, it is believed that homeopathic remedies will work slowly towards different diseases, this system of medicine has the ability to provide immediate relief to pain. As against popping an aspirin for pain relief that can cause many side-effects on the body, the best thing people can do is to rely on homeopathy for pain relief.
How does homeopathy work?
The basis of this system of medicine uses natural substances that contain healing properties. When people rely on these remedies, the healing properties remain in their body and even though they get diluted for providing the relief, they still remain in the body in the form of essence to provide protection to the body from such a condition again.
What do studies say?
Homeopathy can provide effective remedy to pain caused due to conditions like headache and infections. A study shows that this alternative medicine can be effective in treating pain in children as against antibiotics. Another study showed that these remedies can cure ear infection in children faster than other systems of medicine.
Homeopathic remedies for pain:
• In the case of muscle pain, toothache and headache, aconite can bring down the pain.
• Arnica Montana is a remedy used for back pain relief and it can also bring down the pain caused by contusions and injuries.
• Arnica is a most favorable homeopathic remedy for external application in athletes when they have sore muscles. It can also be effective in curing joint pain caused by arthritis.
• Staphisagria can cure pain caused by sciatica and also the pain from recent surgery and sore throat can be cured by this remedy. Even, men can use this remedy for testicular pain.
• Calendula officinalis can provide relief for people with injuries to soft tissues, puncture wounds, scrapes, cuts and torn muscles. It can be taken for infections and can be applied externally for skin abrasions.
• Aconitum napellus is a remedy that can cure inflammation and infections
• Belladonna can provide relief to throbbing pain and irritation caused by infections.
• Sometimes infections can be painful and in such a case bryonia can provide the relief.
• In the case of infections with sore throat and swelling, ferrum phosphoricum is a homeopathic remedy to provide relief.
• Skin eruptions in the sensitive areas of the human body can be relieved with the help of hepar sulphuris calcareum. It can provide relief to ear infections and sore throats as well. It can cure painful boils on the skin as well.
• People with frequent cold and swollen lymph nodes can rely on calcarea carbonica.
It is true that when pain strikes, people intend to get the cure immediately. Due to this urgency they make poor choices for pain relief like synthetic pain killers. They do this just because they are not aware of the natural options available. The above-mentioned homeopathic remedies can provide them the required relief.