Bacterial and viral infections are most common in all the age groups particularly in winter season which brings the common infections, cold and flu which affects most of the people because of the change in the weather. The common belief of the people is that, by taking antibiotic is the only way to cure the infections.
Persistent use of antibiotics over time causes antibiotics resistance in humans. Taking natural antibiotic which is available in the home is the best remedy for the bacterial infections.
Here are some remedies naturally available that one can consume in order to increase the immunity and help in prevention of various bacterial infections. Below are some of the natural antibiotics as follows:
· Honey is a well-known ingredient that has natural healing properties.
· Honey is highly useful when taken orally or when applied to sores or wounds directly.
· Honey has the ability to prevent the growth of bacteria.
· Honey is also useful in the treatment of stomach ulcers as it relaxes the stomach lining when taken regularly and also increase the immunity.
· Echinacea is a plant extract that is believed to increase the immune system and fight against bacterial and viral infections.
· Consuming this extract every few weeks can safe guard the system from shrinking common cold and flu.
· Echinacea is believed to increase the white blood cells to fight all infections.
· No cooking is complete without the use of onion.
· Onion has its main ingredient, sulphur which acts as an antibiotic.
· It is an effective medicine to bring out mucus from the blocked lungs.
· Most of them are having the habit of adding onions to salads on a regular basis that helps them gain this natural bacteria-fighting property.
· Onions are also useful as for their anti- inspiring property as well as to improve circulation.
· Garlic is one of the key ingredients to add taste to food.
· Garlic is the oldest known tonic spice available to humankind.
· Chemical that is present in garlic that gives its taste and smell is known as allicin, which also has medicinal properties hidden in it.
· Garlic helps to reduce cholesterol levels in blood and burn fat when taken on an empty stomach thereby reducing weight and blood pressure too.
· Garlic is more useful in considering food poisoning in the juice form.
5. Green Tea:
· Green Tea is having high antioxidant property present that helps to cleanse the body of the free radicals that can cause damage and sickness.
· Green Tea may not directly have an antibiotic property, but it is supported to make the antibiotic work efficiently.
· Green Tea is an overall excellent fat buster.
· Green Tea helps in preventing skin damage and wrinkling.
6. Rose Water:
· Rose Water acts as a fragrance-enhancing agent.
· Rose Water oldest property is a wound-cleansing agent, applied directly to sores and burns.
· Rose Water prevents the entry of bacteria onto the open wounds.