Banana is one of the delicious fruit of India that is always available throughout the year in all over India. Everyone likes to eat this fruit as it is very tasty and good for health. Banana is a nutritious and wholesome fruit.
Health Benefits of Banana:
· Having one banana per day will make us to feel energetic. It is a Caloric dense fruit.
· Banana is a nutrient dense fruit that has to be taken in the situations of weight loss or extreme fever where the body becomes weak.
· Banana is a good source for potassium and magnesium which helps in maintaining normal blood pressure and heart protective diseases.
· Consumption of banana helps to restore the lost potassium and helps maintain heart function.
· Banana helps us in healthy digestion and eases out constipation as it is rich in soluble fibre.
· Bananas can be eaten whole, as a part of a salad, as a healthy beverage or as an ingredient of a vegetable.
· Banana is a fruit made by god for everyone and for all age groups.
· Banana can be eaten immediately after the work out as simple sugars present in banana quickly provide energy and normalize the blood sugar levels.
Banana is not a seasonal fruit, as it will be available throughout the year which is very delicious and tasty to eat. It is also good for health by eating one banana per day. Intake of banana helps to return the lost potassium and helps in maintaining heart function. Banana contains a compound called protease inhibitor which protects the stomach from unfavorable bacteria which cause stomach or gastrointestinal disorders.
Finally, Banana is one of the fruit which helps in the function of the body and keeps the body healthy. High Potassium content supports bone health.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|