Green tea is made from un-oxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea and therefore contains one of the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols. Green tea is considered one of the world's healthiest drinks and contains one of the highest amounts of antioxidants of any tea.
Green tea was used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine to control bleeding and heal wounds, aid digestion, improve heart and mental health and regulate body temperature. By recent research says that, Green tea is having positive effects on everything from weight loss to liver disorder.
Benefits of Green Tea
· It prevents cholesterol build up in arteries and helps in prevention of cardio vascular disease.
· It helps slow breast cancer growth.
· It helps to protect the skin from UV damage.
· Green Tea is an overall excellent fat buster.
· Green Tea burns up belly fat. EGCG in green tea, like other catechins, activate fat-burning genes in the abdomen to speed weight loss by 77 percent.
· Green Tea keeps our energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels. EGCG improves insulin in the body to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes that can result in fatigue, irritability, and cravings for unhealthy foods.
· Green Tea helps in preventing skin damage and wrinkling. EGCG appears to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E in destroying skin-damaging free radicals.
· Green Tea Contain potent antioxidants that kill free radicals contained in the human body.
· Free radicals in the human body are increasingly linked to many serious chronic illnesses like arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.
· Green Tea improves blood flow and lowers the cholesterol.
· Green tea helps in preventing a range of heart-related issues, from high blood pressure to congestive heart failure.
· Natural chemical called theanine found in green tea can provide a calming effect.
· People who drink at least 5 cups of green tea per day had a significantly lower risk of dying than those who drink less than one cup of tea per day.
· Green tea is helpful in preventing dental cavities, stress, chronic fatigue, treating skin conditions and improving arthritis by reducing inflammation.
· Tea's health benefits are largely due to its high content of flavonoids, plant-derived compounds that are antioxidants.
· Green tea is the best food source of a group called catechins.
· In test tubes, catechins are more powerful than vitamins C and E in halting oxidative damage to cells and appear to have other disease-fighting properties.
· Consuming green tea helps, reduced risk for several cancers, including, skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal, and bladder.
These above are the benefits of having green tea in our daily life. Consumption of green tea prevents many diseases. So, Green Tea is one of the world’s best health drinks in everyone’s life that protects many diseases.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|