Diabetes is a Life -long total body problem, where the body cannot produce insulin as there is high sugar in the blood of the diabetic patient.
Here are some few tips which help to lead a normal life by taking dieting foods, exercise and the medicine prescribed by the doctor. One should adopt these healthy tips to control the blood sugar level.
· Firstly, diabetic people have to take the healthy foods instead of taking the foods containing fats, carbohydrates & sugar which increase the blood sugar level. So one has to take the healthy foods like Cereals, Vegetables, Green leafs, whole grain breads etc.
· Limit the alcoholic consumption as it contains a lot of calories which will increase the blood sugar level.
· Diabetic people have to go for a walk and do exercises regularly which will keep body healthy and active throughout the day.
· Don’t eat the over food once, take the food often and have to maintain the time of breakfast and meal regularly. Take the food in time.
· Don’t eat more sweets as it make the increase in the sugar level.
· Take some healthy and rich vegetables and fruits which are good for your health.
· Regular exercise will help u to lose weight, lower your blood sugar, and boost your sensitivity to insulin which helps to keep the blood sugar in the normal range.
· Take foods which contains plenty of fiber which helps in improving blood sugar control, lower your risk of heart disease.
Diabetes prevention is as basic as eating more healthfully, becoming more physically active and losing a few extra pounds and it's never too late to start. Making a few simple changes in your lifestyle may help you avoid the serious health complications of diabetes such as nerve, kidney and heart damage.