Nowadays People are behind of diet foods as to reduce the body fat and to become slim. So they will intake diet foods that can cause even weight gain by excess of eating diet foods.
Some recommended diet foods are associated with weight gain instead of weight loss if eaten in excess. The diet foods which make people fatter are discussed below.
· Avocado has cholesterol lowering properties, reduces the risk of cancer and improves skin health.
· Going overboard with avocado consumption because of its health benefits leads to weight gain.
· Avocados are also a rich source of the heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
· Nuts are rich source of antioxidants, protein and good fat.
· One ounce of nuts contains about 135 calories.
· Nuts are an ideal weight loss snack if eaten in control.
3. Dried Fruits:
· Dried fruit is essentially fresh fruit which has been dehydrated.
· Dried Fruits are packed with antioxidants, makes them sound like the ideal diet food.
· A handful of dried fruits and nuts a day will encounter the daily requirement of some nutrients without being calorie dense.
· Yoghurt is rich in probiotics which maintains instant health and enhances absorption of nutrients.
· Consuming yoghurt is best to limit yourself to about 150 to 200g a day and choose the unflavored kind.
· Do not choose the fruit flavored yoghurt which is bad because of the added sugar.
· Gluten-free diet is the way to shed a few extra kilos.
· A lot of gluten-free foods contain more calories than foods that contain gluten.
· Corn starch and brown rice flour are used to replace gluten and mimic its texture and taste.
· Naturally available gluten-free foods like quinoa and ragi are best suited for individuals who are gluten allergic.
Commercial salad Dressings:
· Commercial salad dressings contain ingredients like soya bean oil and high fructose corn syrup which are calorie dense and is not good for health.
· One can make in home, the salad dressing with low calorie components like lemon juice, olive oil and yoghurt.
Above are some of the diet foods that make u fat by over consuming these foods as they are considered as the diet foods. One should take the foods in control whether it is a diet food or a non-diet food.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|