Now a day’s one very much serious issue in men is hair loss. It is one of the most common problem growing all over the world. Hair loss is affecting one-third of the population worldwide. Almost loses of 100 hair stands each day. It is a natural phenomenon; so there’s is no need to worry over a few follicles falling off.
Reasons behind hair loss:
Reasons could be many of hair loss which includes diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution and genetics.
Putting on a cap, hat or helmet could also be another reason in men.
Brushing hair when it is wet is also a reason for hair loss.
Improper diet .
Solution can help reduce hair loss:
Wash your hair with mild shampoo regularly:
· It is important to keep hair and scalp clean to prevent hair loss. Regular hair washing and keeping it clean is a way to protect your hair.
· Dirty hair can lead the risk of infection and dandruff that may be cause of hair loss or damage.
· Clean hair gives the impression of more volume.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Common Yoga Mistakes To Be Avoided By Beginners|
|Positive Effects Of Organic Foods On Daily Life|
|To Know How We Can Protect Our Skin In Different Weathers|
· Generally people don’t think vitamins are only important for body but it is also good for hair.
· Vitamin A encourages healthy production of sebum in the scalp.
· Vitamin E betters blood circulation in the scalp to help hair follicles remain productive
· Vitamin B helps hair maintain its healthy colour.
Quality diet with protein:
· Take proper diet for good quality of hair.
· To promote hair from loss eat lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins.
· Massage of Scalp with essential oils is also beneficial for hair.
· Those who have been experiencing hair loss for quite some time must massage the scalp with essential oil for couple of minutes. It helps your hair follicles remain active.
· People can add lavender in an almond or sesame oil.
Brush only dry hairs:
· Hair should brush only when it is dry because in wet condition it is in weakest state and can break easily.
· But if you have to brush your wet hair, use a very wide-toothed comb.
· And also avoid brushing hair too frequently as doing so can injure hair and increase loss.
· Use your fingers to undo tangles, not a comb or brush.
Use of Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice
· Above juice can help you to protect your hairs.
· Rub one of the juices on your scalp, leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning.
· Use it regularly for a week and you will see noticeable result.
· Smoking cigarettes reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair.
· Make time for physical activity every day.
· Some of the physical activity like -Walking, swimming for 30 minutes a day helps balances hormonal levels which help you to reduce of hair loss.
· Reduce your stress levels to reduce hair fall.
How to De-stress:
Many studies say the link of hair loss with stress .so it is important to de-stress yourself.
Way to De-stress:
· One of the ways of doing it is by practicing meditation.
· Alternative therapies such as meditation and yoga not only reduce stress but restores hormonal balance.
Avoid Constant heating & drying
· Frequent and constant heating and drying procedures. Heat weakens hair proteins, and constant heating and drying can lead to weakness and fragility that causes hair loss.
Keep your head dandruff t free:
· Sweating in head may lead dandruff in your hair so keep your hair sweat free.
· Hair With dandruff cause chances of hair fall.
· Oily hair can also reason of dandruff.
· Use shampoos that contain aloe Vera and neem can keep the head cool and prevent from dandruff.
· Men who wear helmet experience major hair loss in summer.
· As the sweat accumulates in the pores and weakens hair roots causing hair loss in men.
· So wearing a scarf/ bandanna over your hair or a terry cloth headband can prevent hair loss.
Keep yourself healthy and disease free:
Health problems are indicator of hair loss. Ensure you deal with chronic illnesses, high fevers and infections properly to ensure healthy hair.
Keep a watch on medication
Certain medications may have side-effects, one of which could be hair loss. Consult a doctor to ask about conditions that you may have. Let him know if the medication is causing hair loss and if that is the case, ask him to change the medication.
Keep away from hair colour:
Use of hair colour can harm your hair and cause fall .In these products harsh chemicals reason for damaging and decreasing the quality of hair. When you are experiencing hair loss, it is advised not to colour your hair.