If you’re in a battle with your obesity, and have already tried weight loss pills or crash diet with zero result then there is no need to disappoint or disheartening yourself because an ancient medical science “Ayurveda” is here to help you out.
Ayurveda combines drugs (medicines), diet regime, detoxification of body and exercise to provide along lasting result to the obese patient. This ancient technique target the exercise-resistant fat by igniting your digestive fire and focus on why your fat cells are getting bigger and gives you solutions that work for long term.
To get rid of obesity 3 things must be kept in mind:
1. Controlling eating habits.
2. Regular exercise.
3. Avoiding the causes of weight gain.
How to lose weight naturally-
1. Detox Tea: Ayurveda describes special detox tea known as “fanta” which burn stubborn fat, improve digestion, and purify internal channels by removing ama.
- Water- 5 cups
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Coriander seeds-1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
- In early morning boil 5 cup water and add these seeds, let it boil for 5 minutes. Then strain it and keep it in a thermos. Take small sips of it throughout the day.
|You must also Read:|
|Reasons For Obesity In Children|
|Ayurveda For Treating Obesity|
|Two E’s To Keep Obesity At Bay|
You can find triphala in powder form or tablet form. You can also take triphala every night, one hour before bed, as part of your weight-management regimen. Or you can also take it as in decoctation form with some other herb -
In early morning boil 1cup of water and add these ingredient along with triphala, strain it and drink empty stomach.
3. Cabbage and tomato: Cabbage and tomato are best way to lose weight. Cabbage contains tartaric acid which prevents conversion of carbohydrates and sugar into fat. You can add cabbage in your salad and one or two ripe tomatoes instead of breakfast, for one-two month it is the best way to lose weight.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar: Organic acids and enzyme present in this vinegar stimulates your metabolism and increase the rate at which body fat is burnt. You can add it in your diet gradually.
• At first Start by taking 1 cup of water with 1 tsp of ACV once a day. Than increase it gradually by 2 or 3 tsp of ACV and drink twice or thrice a day.
Caution - ACV is acidic in nature, so one need to dilute it by adding water to protect your teeth, throat and the lining of your stomach. Don’t drink undiluted ACV.
5. Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice is used to reduce belly fat as it is a rich source of organic acids like malic acid, citric acid, and quinic acid they act as digestive enzymesCabbage contains tartaric acid which prevents conversion of carbohydrates and sugar into fat. You can add cabbage in your salad and one or two ripe tomatoes instead of breakfast, for one-two month it is the best way to lose weight.
5. Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice is used to reduce belly fat as it is a rich source of organic acids like malic acid, citric acid, and quinic acid they act as digestive enzymes. These acids act as emulsifying agents on stubborn fat which you’re liver cannot process. Cranberry juice digests these lymphatic wastes and helps you reduce fat. So, drink cranberry juice.
• Just mix two tsp of cranberry juice to one cup of plain water and drink before your meal. You can take it twice or thrice a day.
Weight loss diet plan-
Irregular eating habits are one of the major causes of obesity. Here is diet plan for obese patient to reduce the excessive fat in body.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss:
Prepared by : Dr Shivani Amola.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Lifestyle Changes To Fight Obesity|
|Speedy Eating Can Lead To Obesity|
|Do You Know Brown Fat Fights Diabetes and Obesity?|