Aloe Vera is a natural herbal medicine, which have a lot of uses and very effective for health and beauty both. Aloe Vera is used in so many home remedies for beauty and health.
Let look some home remedies for Beauty.
- Sunburn Treatment – Aloe Vera has an effective healing properties, it helps to treat sunburn naturally. It protects the skin and moisturize it. Its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
Refrigerate aloe Vera leaf for a night and peel it open to extract the gel
Or Freeze Aloe gel into Ice Cubes
Apply it directly on your sunburn and leave it for 10-15 minutes
Use this gel twice a day to quickly get rid of the sunburn
Aloe Vera is suitable for all skin types.
- Acne Treatment – Aloe Vera is very helpful to treat acne. It’s a natural medicine to treat acne and blemishes. There are many home remedies you could use for acne treatment.
Take an Aloe Vera leaf, peel the outer covering and extract the gel from inside
Apply the gel on the Acne/Acne scars and leave it for 30 minutes, and wash it off with cold water.
Apply the gel two times a day for best results.
It could be used as a face wash
Mix 1 Tbsp. Aloe Vera gel with 1 tsp. almond milk, and 1 tsp. lemon, wash and let sit for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Treat Wrinkles And Signs Of Aging – Aloe Vera contains polysaccharides that stimulate the regeneration of skin cells. It helps and protects skin from wrinkles and skin aging. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties also help skin to get damage from UV rays.
Apply Aloe gel with 1 Tbsp of Cucumber and 2-3 drops of rose water on face.
Leave the mix on face for about 15 minutes.
Use this Remedy Once a Day to prevent Signs of aging.
- Treat Dandruff – Aloe Vera gel has anti-fungal properties also. Apply aloe gel once a week can help to reduce dandruff problems.
Apply Aloe gel on your scalp and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
Rinse off with mild shampoo.
Use this once a week and your hair will be healthier than before.
- Treat Itchy Skin – Aloe Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant properties help to treat Itchy Skin. Aloe has Vitamin E that also helps heal the damaged Skin.
Apply Aloe Vera Gel on Effected Areas and Leave it for a while.
Applying aloe gel helps to heal itchy skin, burns and damaged skin problems.
You can find Aloe Vera gel in your nearest drug stores or you can get it in your home as aloe Vera plants are easy to grow in homes.
If you have any allergy than Doctors Recommendation is necessary before using any Home Remedy.