Dandruff is a common scalp disorder, also known as Seborrheic dermatitis. It generally occurs due to irritated oily skin, dry skin, growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp, inflammatory skin conditions and other similar factors. It causes itchiness along with excessive formation of dry skin flakes on the scalp.
How dandruff can control:
It can be controlled by following healthy hair care routine. However, Dandruff can even be controlled with natural remedies. It is true that natural remedies can take time in results but they can effectively treat the problem completely.
Easy home remedies for dandruff control:
1. Indian Lilac known as neem
Neem also known as Indian lilac properties of the antiseptic and anti-bacterial help to treat dandruff as well as many other hair problems like itchy scalp, scalp acne and hair fall efficiently.
Steps to use:
1. Firstly boil a handful of neem leaves in four cups of water.
2. Let Cool and strain the solution.
3. It can be use this decoction as a hair rinse twice or three times a week.
|You must also Read:|
|How to do Backache Treatment Naturally- Home remedies|
|Home Remedies for Nausea|
|How to Increase Platelets | Top 8 Home Remedies|
Apple Cider Vinegar restores the pH balance of the scalp, thereby inhibiting the growth of yeast Scalp treatment with apple cider vinegar is effective in getting rid of dandruff. It also helps and works as natural clarifier and helps clean clogged pores and hair follicles.
Steps to use:
1. Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
2. Add an equal amount of water and 15-20 drops of tea tree oil in it.
3. Apply it into your scalp and massage.
4. Just after a few minutes rinse your hair.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil carries anti-fungal property. It is useful in controlling dandruff. It also moisturizes dry scalp and provides relief from itching.
1Massage the mixture into your scalp.
6. Leave it in for half an hour and then wash your hair thoroughly.
7. Just like aspirin, Listerine can also be used to treat dandruff due to its alcohol and herbal oil content.
8. Use Listerine to rinse your hair once in a week.
9. Fenugreek Seeds
The herb fenugreek carries antifungal and soothing properties that can help to control dandruff and gives good result.
1. Just soak some fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. Grind them into a fine paste in morning.
3. Apply the paste all over the scalp and leave it in for a few hours.
4. After that wash the hair well with a mild shampoo.
5. After rinsing out the shampoo, use that seed’s water.
6. In the severe dandruff conditions use this twice a week.
Thyme carries both antiseptic and antifungal properties that help to throw out dandruff.
1. Mix four tablespoons of dried thyme in two cups of water and boil it for 15 minutes.
2. After that Strain the solution and allow it to cool down.
3. Then start Massage some of the solution onto your scalp thoroughly.
4. Let it soak in for five minutes then repeat the process a second time.
5. Wait at least two to three hours before washing the hair..
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Top 3 Home Remedies For Hypertension|
|How to cure Acidity by ayurveda?|
|Let us Cure migraine with ayurveda|