The liver is an organ which is located in the upper right side of the abdominal cavity, beneath the diaphragm. The natural ways to detoxify your liver are very important. The liver is the dark red colour organ.
How to keep Liver Healthy
The function associated with liver are: The major function of the liver is to maintain the level of the important organic compound in the blood stream.Liver maintains the production of bile juice which helps in digestion of fats in the small intestine. All the blood from intestine and stomach go to liver. The liver takes and maintains the and metabolises some of the compounds.The liver produces some of the compounds which are used by the plod plasma.The liver helps in Production of cholesterol which maintains the level of fat. It converts harmful Ammonia into urea. It clears blood and removes all harmful compounds.The liver helps in regulation blood clotting and clear the bilirubin a yellow colour compound. Liver stores the glucose and the instant energy need.
Best Food for the Liver:
As liver perform a major function in the body, good food for the liver is very necessary as the life of the individual is very busy one is not able to get a balanced diet. But to maintain good function of the liver one should always have some of the food items and follow the natural ways to detoxify your liver:
- Garlic: The garlic is easily available which a good source of sulphur. Human body need this compound to help in detoxification. Garlic helps in reducing the level of cholesterol. The garlic also maintain blood pressure, helps fighting bacteria related diseases.
- Turmeric: Again an easily available food ingredient which is always used in Indian cooking. The Turmeric is an Indian spice commonly known as HALDI this spice is mainly used to enhance the aroma of the Indian food. Turmeric is well known for its ability to detoxify the body. Turmeric helps the liver to maintain the toxin level in the blood.
- Grapefruit: The Grapefruit has a high level of vitamin c and antioxidants. They help the liver to detoxify harmful chemicals, and they also fight carcinogens which are the major cause of cancer.
- Spinach: Spinach is high in iron helps in the production of haemoglobin which requires iron the diet with high iron intake will increase no of RBCs Red Blood Cells. The Lettuce and spinach help the liver in a neutralising chemical which is harmful to the body.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits are those fruits which have citric acid and vitamin C. They are also easily available fruits mainly include Lemon, Orange. They help the liver to detoxify major harmful chemicals from the body and help the stomach in better digestion of the food.
- Beets and carrots: They are also easily available fruits. They have the protein which helps liver in easy functioning they mainly have beta carotene; they also have antioxidants.
- Olive Oil: The olive oil is the organic oil. The olive oil helps the liver in better functioning and easy digestion of the food.
If you are facing a live problem loss of appetite and have the lack of energy, Body pain, Joint pain then start following the diet which helps in better function of the liver.