Home Remedies for Natural Health
Home remedies are considered as the best alternative medicines for curing common illnesses’ natural causes. The significant point of these remedies is they have no side effects. Before the adoptions of western medicines, home remedies used to be the best method of treating common ills. Even in these days, the common problems like toothache, weight loss, acidity, acne, back pain, cold, body pains, hearing problem, hair loss, eyes vision, headache, wounds can be cured by home-made medicines.
The reasons behind the popularity of the home made remedies.
Home-made remedies can permanently cure the problems without any side effects. It is common that any one will have some sort of minor or major physical problem, but majority of the affected persons try to ignore it, until the problem affects his/her health and becomes intolerable. Hence it is advisable that you always try to attend to and know the problem correctly.
Below are some of the tips you can make use of them, because all most all the items are commonly available in your homes.
(For those with the acne or pimple problem)
• Practice keeping your face always clean by using light cold water, immediately after you come back home from outside.
• Never take spicy foods, till you are cured from pimples or acne.
(For those with the acidity problem)
• One glass of butter milk before bed will give you many benefits.
• After every 6 hours, take a glass of sugar water. The proportion is 250 ml of water and 3 table spoons of sugar.
(For those, interested to take care of their bodies)
• Before going to bed, apply coconut oil in your body.
• Never take any food with high salt
(For those, worried for hair loss problems)
• Apply coconut milk in your hair and keep it for some time. If you practice this for a long time, you will get result.
• Also apply egg yolk in your hair. After this, keep on slow massaging your hair. Allow the process for an hour before you finally wash them off.
(For those, worried for ear infection problems)
• If you are suffering from ear infections, put 3 to 5 drops of coconut oil in the infected ear; close the outer path with cotton before you go to bed.
• If you regularly clean your ears with water while taking bath, you can be free from ear ache or ear infections.
(For those with eye problem)
• If you feel your eyes are tired, wash your eyes with cold water.
• Put cucumber slices on your closed eye lids at least for an hour, when you are not bothering to open your eyes for some time.
(For those with coldness problem)
• Hot ginger tea, two times a day will keep you away from common cold problem.
• Put 50 grams of turmeric in a bucket of 5 litres of water. Boil the turmeric mixed water. Place the bucket on the floor. Sit beside the hot water bucket and cover your body and the bucket together with a blanket. Now start breathing the vapour in and out for 5 minutes. You will get relief and feel free from cold or nozzle block problems. Practice at least twice a day, till you feel fully comfortable.