Nowadays, with the unhealthy lifestyle, many ill-effects have entered into our lives and thinning of hair is one among the many problems experienced by men and women these days mainly because of these lifestyle changes. Experts are of the opinion that the common causes behind the thinning of hair may include protein deficiency, hormonal imbalance and many other reasons also contribute to this issue in men and women. Generally, it is recommended that men and women should include more of protein-rich foods when they experience the issue of hair thinning. To avoid future baldness, it is recommended that some immediate home relief can be tried out when an individual experiences hair thinning:
1. Coconut oil: A mixture of coconut oil and lime juice can provide an excellent relief to hair thinning issue. It is suggested that the scalp should be massaged with this mixture for about 10-15 minutes. Then, the mixture should be left in the scalp for about 60-75 minutes for better results before washing. Regular use of this remedy will help in maintaining cleanliness as well.
2. Aloe vera: Nowadays, fresh aloe vera gel is available in the market. Just rubbing the scalp with this gel and some drops of almond oil can cure the issue of hair thinning. Experts are of the opinion that consumption of aloe vera juice can play a major role towards improving hair growth. Even, fresh gel can be used as a hair conditioner as well after hair wash to get relief from thinning issue.
3. Castor oil: Experts are of the opinion that applying castor oil with honey for 3-4 times a week can provide an excellent remedy towards thinning of hair. In addition, it is also stated that regular application of castor oil can contribute a great share towards improving hair growth as well.
4. Olive oil: Thinning hair issue can be solved by massaging scalp with olive oil. After application in the scalp, the oil has to be left for 6-8 hours before washing to get better results. Olive oil can play a major role towards removing dirt from the hair as well. In addition, it can improve skin texture as well.
5. Fenugreek seeds: A paste can be prepared with fenugreek seeds. All that is to be done for preparing the paste is to soak the seeds overnight in water and the next morning it can be mixed with the help of a mixer grinder until it gets a paste consistency and it should be applied on the scalp on a daily basis for a period of one month for getting relieved of thinning hair issue. This mixture can also give shiny appearance to the hair.
6. Vegetable juice: Consuming the mixture of capsicum, lettuce and carrot juice can provide nourishment to the body, thereby treating hair thinning. It is also stated that washing hair with coriander juice can also provide an excellent remedy to hair thinning.
7. Vinegar: Rinsing the scalp with vinegar after a hair wash can also provide an excellent relief to the hair thinning issue. A mixture of half a cup of apple cider vinegar and a cup of warm water can be used for rinsing hair to get better results. Even, it is found that drinking half a spoon of this vinegar added to a glass of water for 3-4 times a week can be an excellent home cure for thinning hair.