1. Lemon juice: Lemon juice helps in dispose of acid waste and cleansing the liver with citric acid and building up enzymes to dispose blood toxins. It also blooms out pores and keeps your skin feeling fresh and bright.
2. Yogurt: yogurt is useful for cleansing the skin and unblocking clogged pores because of its antifungal and antibacterial qualities
3. Walnuts: Walnuts oils contain linoleic acid that helps to maintain the skin’s structure, keeping it well hydrated and watertight. Eating walnuts daily help to improve the smoothness and softness of the skin.
4. Apple: Apple is one of the enemies of acne it contains lots of pectin. So, remember to eat the skin too as pectin is mostly concentrated there.
5. Garlic: Garlic is full of a naturally occurring chemical called allicin, it is food that helps to fight inflammation. Which kills off many harmful bacteria and viruses your body might be fighting.
6. Olive oil: Olive oil is also good for skin its lotion absorbs into skin without clogging pores; allowing skin to breathe which in turn helps prevent acne.
7. Avocado: Avocado is a tasty green fruit, as well as rich in vitamin E, can also increase your skin’s vitality, Wood says. Avocado is also a good source of vitamin C, which can reduce skin exaggeration and naturally moisturize the skin.
8. Raspberries: Raspberries are a healthy as they contain vitamins, antioxidants and fibre. These are good in phytochemicals that are protective of skin.
9. Red Grapes: Red grape’s fruit and seed contain powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants that have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Grapes are also helpful to control the side effects of allergic reactions on skin.
10. Watermelon: Watermelon is very useful for removing blemishes on the skin. It is good in vitamins A, B and C and keeps the skin fresh, radiant and hydrated. It also prevents flow of acne and removes scars and marks of acne.