Bananas are nature’s gift that contain 3 natural sugars namely glucose, fructose and sucrose in combination with fiber. Reports state that this fruit can give a substantial, sustained and instant boost to the energy level. Nutritionists are of the opinion that taking 2 bananas after strenuous workout session for 90 minutes can help people to gain back the lost energy. This is why it is the number one fruit among sports personnel and athletes. In addition to providing the right level of energy to the body, this fruit can also prevent a number of conditions and illnesses. Here are the issues that can be addressed by this fruit:
1. Control Anxiety: A recent study conducted among depressed people stated that these people feel much better after having a banana. This is mainly because of the tryptophan, which is a type of protein that is converted by the body into serotonin. This substance is known to play a major role towards improving mood and it will make people feel happier.
|You must also Read:|
|10 Amazing Benefits of Tomatoes for Skin that will Surprise You|
|Few Life Style Changes for a Very Sharp Memory|
|Food Items to Be Avoided During the Monsoon Season|
2. Low Blood Count: Anemia is the biggest problem faced by many women these days and taking a banana a day can help in improving blood count in men and women.
3. High BP: This is a universal problem and banana being rich in protein content besides being lower in salt content provides perfect remedy to beat blood pressure level in men and women. Not only blood pressure, but also the risk of stroke will be reduced by this fruit.
4. Power your brain: Reports state that banana can play a major role towards improving brain power as well. This fruit being rich in potassium can play a major role towards making people alert and active.
5. Constipation: Including this fruit in the diet can provide the right level of fiber content needed for ensuring the best bowel movement. So, people with this issue can resort to this remedy, as against relying on unhealthy laxatives.
6. Hangovers: A banana milk shake sweetened with honey can play a major role towards curing hangover. Milk can rehydrate and soothe the system, while honey can build up the reduced sugar level and banana can calm the stomach.
7. Heartburn: The natural antacid benefit and so it can provide soothing relief to heartburn.
8. Mosquito bite: Do you know that the skin of this fruit can provide a great relief to irritation and swelling caused due to mosquito bite. All you have to do is just rub the internal skin of the fruit on the affected area.
9. Nervous health: The vitamin B content in this fruit can play a major role towards calming the nervous system.
10. Keep body temperature under control: It is stated that this is a cooling fruit that can bring down both emotional and physical temperature in expectant mothers. Carrying women in Thailand take this fruit on a regular basis for ensuring that their baby stays in a cool temperature.
So, if you wish to lead a healthy life, including at least a banana in your day-to-day diet can be highly helpful.
|Below Articles may be helpful to you:|
|Some Tips To Prevent Malaria|
|Yoga Aasans can Deal with Depression|
|Perfect Diabetic Diet Tips for Indians|