Staying fit and healthy is the aim of many men and women from around the globe. When it comes to staying healthy, it is important that you will have to lose weight, if you are an individual coming under the category of overweight. Here are the 7 major pointers that will help you in this regard:
1. BMI: You might have heard about Body Mass Index and about BMI table. Just use such a table for identifying the ideal weight for your height, age and sex. Experts state that a BMI of 25-29.9 is ideal to stay fit and healthy. If your weight range falls below the normal BMI, it indicates that you are underweight and if it is above normal, it will take you to the condition called obesity. When you get to know the ideal weight as per your height and age, it will be easier for you to set a weight loss goal for yourself. For instance, if you set a goal of losing certain pounds in two weeks and if you cannot achieve it, do not lose hope and keep trying.
|You must also Read:|
|Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss|
|How To Use Lemon for Weight Loss?|
|Best Food to Reduce Weight|
3. Comply with the program: Consistency and persistent trying is important, when you intend to lose weight within the set period. So, identify the right plan and follow it will consistency to reach your goal.
4. Keep reminding the goal: When you have set yourself a goal, remember to keep reminding the goal. Otherwise, there are chances that you might lose control over diet and exercise.
5. A support group can help: Keep your family members informed about your goal, such that they can keep you motivated. Having a support group by your side will help in making sure that you will not deviate from your path.
6All factors to be considered: Generally, to achieve your goals, you should be ready to consider all three factors. The three important factors include diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle. You should be ready to follow these factors to achieve your goal.
6. Positivity: You might have noticed that weight gain is happening quickly, but loss is something hard to achieve. But, your positive thoughts alone can provide you the motivation needed to keep moving towards your goal.
7. Self-belief: This is something related to the previous point. You should have self-belief that you can work towards your goal and can achieve the same as well. When you lack self-confidence, there are greater chances of deviation from the actual path towards your fat loss goal.
As the final word, not only goal setting, but also setting a realistic goal is important, when you find that you are unable to reach your fat loss objective, it is time to make some modifications to your goal. All that you can do is to break down your bigger objective into smaller achievable goals. This will automatically bring positivity and self-belief towards achievement of long-term objective. So, losing weight is not a distant dream with dedication towards following the 7 major pointers mentioned above..
|It may be helpful to you:|
|7 Major Pointers On Weight Loss|
|A Guide to Lose weight in a Week|
|Know what Your BMI Indicates About your Body|