Many women face early menstruation cycle at least once in their life. When this happens rarely, there is no issue. But, if it continues for every menstrual cycle, it becomes important that women should look the reasons behind the same. If you have already reached childbearing age, you might already know your cycle and its duration. When suddenly periods begin early on a month, it will really frustrate you and you might begin to worry about the reason for the same. The important point to remember is that as the female organisms are highly delicate, there are great chances that the normal functioning can get interrupted even by a small event.
What is the root behind early period?
Generally, the menstrual cycle in women is coordinated at different levels. The cortex in the brain, the hypothalamus, which is the portion of the brain responsible for controlling the work of the entire endocrine system and the main endocrine gland called the pituitary, controls the menstrual periods and the womb and ovaries. If any of these components are affected, it leads to early periods than usual.
Another frequent scenario is when some other physiological process is taken for the onset of menstruation. This holds true in the case of implantation bleeding or bloody discharge that happens more or less a week before the actual expected date of periods.
|You must also Read:|
|Home Remedies for Menstrual Pain|
|Ayurvedic View Of Miscarriage|
|Get to Know about UTI Symptoms in Women|
1. Hormonal disorders: These disorders are common during menopause and during puberty. However, in the case of women in childbearing age, hormonal changes might occur due to some underlying issues like endometriosis.
2. Physical strain, stress or nervous strain: These can also be triggers for early periods. If these conditions are intense, they can disturb the normal functioning of the central nervous system that regulates the occurrence of cramps and dilation of blood vessels and the contractile activity of the uterine muscles as well. This in turn results in early separation of endometrium, thereby leading to early periods.
3. Strict diets: Strict diet control can also stress the female organismsIf any of these components are affected, it leads to early periods than usual.
Another frequent scenario is when some other physiological process is taken for the onset of menstruation. This holds true in the case of implantation bleeding or bloody discharge that happens more or less a week before the actual expected date of periods. Implantation is nothing, but the process, wherein the embedment of the fertilized egg into the uterine wall happens. Even though, this happening is not experienced and identified by all women, it is generally taken for the beginning of period. So, now you are interested in understanding the reason behind your early periods and here the reasons to know:
3. Strict diets: Strict diet control can also stress the female organisms. In general, the hormones and ferments get synthesized with the help of the substances that enter your organisms with food. When there is nutrition deficiency in the foods you consume, it will lead to disturbance in the functioning of your organisms. When you do not get the right level of minerals and vitamins, there are chances of improper functioning of blood clotting mechanism, thereby leading to early periods.
4. Inflammatory processes: When inflammation happens, there will be impairment in the blood circulation in the womb area, thereby leading to early menstrual cycle. Inflammation can lead to painful periods and this reason behind early period need medical attention immediately.
5. Change in climate or residence: When there is a sharp change in the climatic conditions in which you live, there are chances of some sort of disorders that can innervate the inner organs inclusive of uterus, thereby leading to early cycle..
|It may be helpful to you:|
|Fertility Issues In Women|
|Foods To Be Avoided By Breastfeeding Moms|
|Premature Menopause - Everything Women Should Know|