It is true that many women experience cramps during periods, but if the pain is excruciating and chronic, it is not normal. Reports state that this excessive pain is a sign of endometriosis. In general, the inner lining of the uterus, which is otherwise called as endometrium has tissue that shed during menstruation. In some cases, these tissues grow into locations like outside the uterus and they continue to grow. When they grow, they reach the pelvic structures, fallopian tube and the ovaries and this is why women experience significant pain due to this issue and they will also experience cramping and if this condition is not treated, women can also face infertility. The actual cause of this condition is not known.
Recommendation for women:
It is recommended that when women experience these types of excessive cramps during periods, in addition to seeking medical help, they are also recommended to make lifestyle some changes that are proven to be effective in curing this condition.
Top 5 natural remedies for endometriosis:
Here are the top 5 natural remedies suggested by experts for women to get relieved of this condition and its associated symptoms:
1. Excess estrogen should be reduced: In general, it is found that excess fat content in the body can lead to increase in the production of estrogen hormone. This increase in the hormonal secretion can generally influence the endometrial tissue and can cause excessive bleeding and pain. So, it is important that women should maintain a healthy weight and should also keep away from exposure to things like BPA and PCBs found in packing and plastic materials that are considered as sources of estrogenic compounds to alleviate the symptoms.
|You must also Read:|
|Home Remedies for Menstrual Pain|
|Ayurvedic View Of Miscarriage|
|Get to Know about UTI Symptoms in Women|
3. Omega 3s can help: Reports state that foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids can play a major role towards bringing down the risk of endometriosis. Foods like Soybeans, salmon fish and flax seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
4. Acupuncture can help: Acupuncture sessions are known to provide great relief to women with excessive pain during periods. To ensure safe acupuncture techniques, it is better to seek the help of a practitioner, who has already treated patients with endometriosis.
5In some cases, these tissues grow into locations like outside the uterus and they continue to grow. When they grow, they reach the pelvic structures, fallopian tube and the ovaries and this is why women experience significant pain due to this issue and they will also experience cramping and if this condition is not treated, women can also face infertility. The actual cause of this condition is not known.
2. Stress should be modified: Reports state that women with endometriosis are generally found to have excess stress level. So, it is important to pay attention to emotional health and physical activities can help in modifying the stress to a great extent. It is recommended that women with this issue should spend at least 10-15 minutes on meditation on a daily basis. It is true that meditation is not that much easier and they can just begin with 2-3 minutes of meditation and can slowly increase. They can also follow low-impact exercises like swimming and walking.
5. Turmeric can help: Due to its anti-swelling properties, turmeric can play a major role towards relieving painful periods. Even, turmeric is available in capsule form as well and these supplements can also be taken for relieving the pain caused by endometriosis.
Of course, these lifestyle changes can help in getting rid of the effects caused by endometriosis and it is important to take separate treatment for the condition itself..
|It may be helpful to you:|
|Fertility Issues In Women|
|Foods To Be Avoided By Breastfeeding Moms|
|Premature Menopause - Everything Women Should Know|