BANANA SALAD, RECIPE, BENEFITS, NUTRITION
Banana Smoothies Recipes & Nutrition Facts:
- Smoothies are probably the best way to fuel your muscles.
- Bananas are also an excellent source of energy for athletes because they can be digested during sports.
- A banana smoothie for so many people is the standard home-brewed energy drink, we give you 10 banana smoothies to enjoy.
- If you find that you do not have enough energy during jogging or running, bananas may offer you the solution.
Nutrition in Banana Smoothie:
- Bananas are also an excellent source of soluble fiber, vitamin C, potassium, manganese and vitamin B6.
- Vitamin C also helps in repairing tissues after exercising. Potassium regulates water and neuromuscular functions.
- Vitamin B6 is required for the processing of amino acids. Bananas are excellent for athletes.
Banana Smoothie Recipes:
1. Bananas Smoothie with ice cream
Okay, not the most healthy way to start our banana smoothie collection, but a very nice way!
¼ cup of orange juice
4 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons yogurt
3 full tablespoons vanilla ice cream
- Cut the bananas first and mix well to make sure they are soft. You can try honey instead of maple syrup.
- You can also choose from different flavors of ice cream.
2. Banana and Apple Smoothie:
1 large sliced ripe banana
1 sliced apple
½ cup of fresh orange juice
¼ cup of milk (use skim milk if you follow a diet, full milk if you have to arrive).
Enjoy the best smoothies and drop fast pounds!