RECIPE OF JAMUN JUICE, SALAD, SOUP, CHUTNEY, RAITA
Jamun Ginger Lemonade
- Black palm/Jamun - 6
- Grated ginger - 2 tsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 tsp
- Rock Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Club Soda - 750 ml
- Lemon - 1/2
- Mint leaves - 6-7
- Remove the seeds from Jamuns. Blend the Jamun, ginger, and strain it with water
- Cut the lemon and press it nicely to take the max. juice.
- Adding Jamun ginger juice, lemon juice, sugar, rock salt, in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour this mix into a serving glass, add club soda with ice-cubes and garnish lemon slices and mint leaves
Jamun Fruit Jam
- Jamun fruit – 1 kg
- Apple – 2
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 5 tsp
- Cut the apple into small pieces and wash it properly
- Cook the pieces in the little water till the Jamun seeds separately. Remove all the seeds carefully.
- Now add the sugar and keep cooking for 20-25 min more till the jam thickens and all fruits are mushy.
- Stored in clear jar and refrigerate it.
Black Jamun Ice - Cream recipe
- 4 tbsp black Jamun pulp
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- Combine the corn flour and ½ cup of milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Boil the remaining milk in a deep non-stick pan on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring it occasionally.
- Add mix well cornflour and milk mixture cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the black Jamun powder and sugar substitute and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with a thin aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back in the same aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
Ask our Counsellors