WATERMELON SALAD, RECIPE, BENEFITS, NUTRITION
Watermelon Salad Recipe:
- 3 cups watermelon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- Take watermelon off the rinds and chop in large pieces
- Combine vinegar, honey and chopped mint in a bowl.
- Mix until blended
- Pour the syrup over watermelon and refrigerate
Watermelon Salad Benefits:
- Provides ample nutrients to the body.
- Acts as a refreshing snack
- Hydrate the body and refills the lost salt and minerals.