Best ENT Hospitals, Clinics in Vellore 2017 | Hospitalkhoj

Best ENT Hospitals in Vellore 2017

All types of ear, nose and throat issues can be resolved through ENT Hospitals in Vellore. There are advanced treatment centres in Vellore with high-tech equipment and testing facilities. Major ENT issues which are treated in ENT hospital in Vellore are like blocked ear sensations, swollen throat and laryngitis. In Vellore, there are various techniques available like SPIES camera which is used for performing Endoscopic-Sinus and Ear-Surgeries. All the procedures of diagnosis, as well as treatment, are carried out under specific guidance of the Otolaryngologist in Vellore. Proper care is taken in ENT hospitals of Vellore for their well-being. Some good ENT hospitals are like , Bethesda Hospital. The services provided in these medical centres of Vellore include Surgery for Sleep Apnea, Tympanometry, Speech & Swallowing Therapy, etc.

ENT Clinics in Vellore

The ENT hospitals in Vellore are furnished with the excellent technology and the well qualified medical professionals. The majority of health centres in Vellore perform basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgeries, oesophageal endoscopes, laryngeal surgeries, etc. The main objective of Ear, Nose and Throat hospital of Vellore is to provide International standard quality to its patients. Hospitals having goo reviews are like Christian Medical College, Christian Medical College. Specialists at the hospitals of Vellore provide medicinal or surgical solutions to problems of sleeping disorders to sinusitis, hearing, vertigo and voice impairments. For the newborn baby, ENT hospitals of Vellore provide neonatal screening in which hearing loss of the baby will be detected. Hospitals of Vellore have advanced procedures in ENT such as Cochlear Implantation, severe Sneezing & Cough and various kinds of Endoscopy.

Ask our Counsellors


0 # Harunur Rashid 2017-02-18
I have a voice problem last three months.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Harunur Rashid 2017-02-18
I have been suffering voice problem since two and half month. Doctor diagnosed that, my two vocal cord have potential gap. Can you please advise what I need to do. I am from Bangladesh. This is my e-mail address:

Thanks and Best Regards,
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Pooja 2017-02-07
I have difficulty in swallowing liquid food and my tonsils are swollen, I have hoarseness in my voice, plz suggest a homoeopathic remedy and also share the list of ENT specialist in Vellore.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Dr. Naresh 2017-02-08
'Take belladona 200 medicine 5 globules once a day in morning and find Ent-specialist in Vellore.'
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Shreya 2016-12-27
I'm 16 years old and i am suffering from severe hearing loss on the right side. I'm not aware of what to do now? It would be helpful if you could please suggest me the best doctor in Vellore city
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Archana 2016-12-10
While bathing some water had moved into my ears, what to do, should I visit to ENT specialist in Vellore?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Dr. Naresh 2016-12-11
'If water has entered in left ear, stand on only your left leg ,bend your head on left side and shake for few minutes, water will come out, similarly if u have problem in right side,do it, you can also visit best Ent-specialist in Vellore.'
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
-1 # Goutam Sahoo 2016-11-28
Dear Sir,
i am 35yrs old. facing problem in my both ear, they are always ringing, at night i feel loudly the ringing, i visit doctor's in kolkata they told no treatment in tinnitus. please suggest what i do? can i lost my hearing.

I would be very great full if you kindly see my case and give some opinion.

Thanking you
Goutam Sahoo
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Sakshi Aj Older than three months

My sister is not able to speak and listen since childhood. She had fallen several times from bed when she was child. But sometimes she says maa word and also reacts om the sound of crackers. I am looking for good doctor from whom she can have better treatment. She is 18 yrs old now but there is not normal growth. Looking for your support.

Sakshi Ajay
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
-1 # anuj aditya Older than three months
I am suffering from nasal problem plz guide which doctor is best for this
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote

Quick Contact